East Fife v Clyde

Hoping to head to this on sat after working in the morning...

Fully expecting a tight game going on every report on our opponents excluding their defeat on sat...

Hopefully score 1st, keep N Austin Quiet & take it from there but a Draw to keep our mini run going wouldnt be a bad thing either if we could be sure of three points following week before Elgin on 4th...

Same team as Annan. Consitency vital but got a sneaky he might bring marko in...

Foreva n eva

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

couple of weeks ago Annan beat them 2 0 they lost to arbroath last week don't know why the pessimism ? think we will win this 2 0 or 3 1 hope the players have more belief than the fans

You could counter that by saying they won 5-0 against Berwick and apparently were very good in winning at Hampden as well. A few very good attacking players who can cause problems if on form. Wouldn't surprise me if they go the whole season going from one great win to a miserable defeat.

That said, I thought we'd struggle against Osolador/McColm's pace last week and we didn't at all.

Wouldn't surprise me if they go the whole season going from one great win to a miserable defeat.

Could probably be said about most 3rd div teams including us at times aswell eh....

One thing for sure this team wont be bullied or easybeats, BF will go for a win im sure but we need to be careful of Fife as losing to annan aint any disgrace on their attacking performance sat

I see the true explanation for both Arbroath's shock victory and our quite inexplicable loss of form has finally been revealed!!!

Gary Naysmith became this season's first recipient of the League Two Manager of The Month award last week!!!

It was simply the curse taking it's part in the usual course of events as it normally does. Told about it on the 4th, lose on the 5th, presented with it on the 11th, lose on the 12th, it's just the way if it!!!

Disaster averted, normal service to be resumed on Saturday... Carry on!!!

'Shock' :lol:

Yes Shock!!!

Even to your good self it would appear!!!

I have zero confidence tbh.

Keep waiting on this changing and you think it's got to happen some point soon but East Fife are a decent side with Smith and Austin aswell as being away from home so unfortunately again I can only see a defeat.

;)

Not confident.

After our last two games I can see why but I fancy us getting back to winning ways against a good Clyde team. They will score against us as we conceed a lot of silly goals.

I'll take 3-1

Austin

Wilkie

Smith

P.s I would like to add its my stag that night so a victory will be the only way to kick start the night.

After our last two games I can see why but I fancy us getting back to winning ways against a good Clyde team. They will score against us as we conceed a lot of silly goals.

I'll take 3-1

Austin

Wilkie

Smith

P.s I would like to add its my stag that night so a victory will be the only way to kick start the night.

Thank you Based God

Archived