RWC 2015

The Gudderman

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah can't see anything other than a Samoa-Scotland decider for 2nd in our group.

England's group is very tough. There's going to be one top team that miss out, I suspect it'll likely be Wales. England's home advantage will probably see them win against Wales, but it'll be an interesting game I'd imagine.

This is getting ridiculous with TMO referrals - am I right in saying the Fijian was about to take their conversion, then the broadcaster was running a few replays which also appeared on the stadium scoreboard, and a shout having gone up the referee stopped it then went to TMO?

This is why I don't want to see TV replays in football. It breaks the game up and creates situations like that.

EDIT: We're less than 30mins in and we're already going to TMO for the 4th or 5th occasion.

This is getting ridiculous with TMO referrals - am I right in saying the Fijian was about to take their conversion, then the broadcaster was running a few replays which also appeared on the stadium scoreboard, and a shout having gone up the referee stopped it then went to TMO?

This is why I don't want to see TV replays in football. It breaks the game up and creates situations like that.

Totally agree.

That was it in a nutshell, if they had hit the conversion then the try would have stood. At the last one where the guy got pinged for not using his arms even the England players looked baffled as to what it was for.

Archived