Sectarianism just part of the national game

~~~

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rico, what the f*ck have you been doing? Every second thread Im on you seem to have upset some poor precious posters.

I'm actually flattered people take such a keen interest in my whereabouts during a game. Apparently I'm the only person who has posted in a match thread when their team is playing.

I'll hold my hands up, I don't have a season ticket, that's more down to finances though. I need to pick and choose the games I attend during the season. Already been to Celtic park on a few occasion. I pass the stadium every day mind.

Was kinda hoping this could have been a serious adult discussion, that'll teach me a lesson

No you dont

You post all over match threads when the games are on, mostly utter shite as well

Tell you what is astonishing is that the fact that you and the poster" Bhoy who invented weetabix always have the same IP address irrespective of where your posting from.

Must be a coincidence that it happens everytime.

Was kinda hoping this could have been a serious adult discussion, that'll teach me a lesson

How could you possibly think that? Ajax fans had an offensive banner. It was rightly dealt with by UEFA. End of story.

You then post a half-arsed ET article which you purportedly say that The SFA didn't disapprove of said banners' words.

This is nothing more than the grey and green hordes playing the sympathy card and trying to make The SFA complicit in something they had heehaw to do with.

Never have 'actual tears' been more appropriate for the pish you're posting.

Tell you what is astonishing is that the fact that you and the poster" Bhoy who invented weetabix always have the same IP address irrespective of where your posting from.

Must be a coincidence that it happens everytime.

This better not be true. I am a big fan of Dave Coaches' material.

Archived