Queens Vs Morton

Time now for the New Queens to start winning games and playing fast passing attacking football using youth and experience. Tighten up at the back and find the net early on sat and there will be only onevoutcome a 2 goal win for Queens.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's safe to assume that the fixture was moved because it's more convenient for those who work for the clubs in various capacities.

I know it's already been discussed on the Queens thread, but it remains something that pisses me off.

It means we potentially go six weeks without a home game over the winter.

As for Saturday, we need a win. I hope we can get one.

I think it's safe to assume that the fixture was moved because it's more convenient for those who work for the clubs in various capacities.

I know it's already been discussed on the Queens thread, but it remains something that pisses me off.

It means we potentially go six weeks without a home game over the winter.

As for Saturday, we need a win. I hope we can get one.

I wouldn't have been travelling to Dumfries on Boxing Day and I won't be going down on the new date either, but I must admit I'd've been a bit pissed off if it was scheduled for Cappielow on Boxing Day and was moved.

As for whether it's the "right" decision or not, well I suppose it'll be right from our perspective if we win it and wrong if we lose it.

The issue is your baseless contention that the date was changed because our board couldn't be arsed with the trip to Dumfries on Boxing Day, lest we forget. I challenged you on that, and you've yet to back your claim up with anything at all other than your own prejudices.

It's not baseless - it is the only credible reason for doing so, with the others put forward by your partner-in-seethe having been firmly debunked. And yet here you are, still whining about what is a perfectly fucking obvious conclusion.

The fact that you've managed to turn your bitchfit into a rolling, multi-page breakdown is par for the course though.

It's not baseless - it is the only credible reason for doing so, with the others put forward by your partner-in-seethe having been firmly debunked. And yet here you are, still whining about what is a perfectly fucking obvious conclusion.

The fact that you've managed to turn your bitchfit into a rolling, multi-page breakdown is par for the course though.

I'm treating the nonsense above with the contempt it so obviously deserves, son. Anyone who'se bothered to read what I've posted on here will have seen that I haven't had a "bitch fit", whatever that is, I certainly haven't "whined" and I haven't had a " multi-page breakdown" either. Unlike you, I've kept it pretty level-headed and stuck to the facts.

And talking of facts, your assumption of a "perfectly fucking obvious conclusion" is precisely that - your assumption. Guesswork based on your own jaundiced viewpoint and nothing else; you have no more idea of what went on between the clubs than I have.

And I'm still waiting for you to show me where on this thread I said that it was a decision made with the fans in mind. Care to enlighten us all with that proof before you slither off again? HMMM?

I'm treating the nonsense above with the contempt it so obviously deserves, son. Anyone who'se bothered to read what I've posted on here will have seen that I haven't had a "butch fit", whatever that is, I certainly haven't "whined" and I haven't had a " multi-page breakdown" either. Unlike you, I've kept it pretty level-headed and stuck to the facts.

And talking of facts, your assumption of a "perfectly fucking obvious conclusion" is precisely that - your assumption. Guesswork based on your own jaundiced viewpoint and nothing else; you have no more idea of what went on between the clubs than I have.

Uh huh - if you were anticipating that leaked internal documents are actually being passed around on Pie and Bovril match threads before any conclusions are posted, then you're just really thick tbh. As it is though, the conclusions of yours truly are as ever based on sound logic and the dismantling of counter-arguments.

That's the entire M.O. of a forum thread - and were it not for your hilarious seethe, you'd have had the good sense to pipe down early on rather than letting this turn into yet another absolute disaster for you.

But here we are.

Uh huh - if you were anticipating that leaked internal documents are actually being passed around on Pie and Bovril match threads before any conclusions are posted, then you're just really thick tbh. As it is though, the conclusions of yours truly are as ever based on sound logic and the dismantling of counter-arguments.

That's the entire M.O. of a forum thread - and were it not for your hilarious seethe, you'd have had the good sense to pipe down early on rather than letting this turn into yet another absolute disaster for you.

But here we are.

As I've already stated, your " conclusion" is merely baseless assumption - your mistake was, and still is, to present it as fact when it is patently no such thing. Your first paragraph above is the first time you've had the sense to move your position away from presenting what you said being entirely factual. When it quite plainly isn't. It's a start, I suppose but your original contention is still no better than a back-of-a-fag-packet cynical personal viewpoint, no matter how you try to dress it up.

And, "hilarious seethe"? "absolute disaster"? Do keep up - I told you before that you simply saying something doesn't make it so. Your hysterical shreiking isn't fooling anyone. I've kept it factual and level-headed; the only hilarious seethe to be found on this thread is emanating from you. You're coming across like Julian Clary on Red Bull and Ecstacy, only not as funny - and that's saying something.

Now, you found that proof for me yet? Or are you still avoiding that inconvenient issue? HMMM?

If I can interrupt this discussion briefly to advise that there is a road closure on Dumfries By-pass this weekend AGAIN from Friday til Monday which will affect travelers coming down the M74/A701 route from the North and other routes from the East. Traffic being diverted thru' the town which usually results in gridlock, or very slow at best. South on the A76 misses the diversion and brings you into Dumfries at the right side for Palmerston. Right you can get back to your bickering now.

Cheers pal, I will be bringing the lad for his first visit inside Palmerston. Appreciate the traffic tip.

I cannae hack that alias any more. Who makes up an account to argue with one guy? On the blacklist.

naah, you're wrong there. Like anyone else on here I can post what I want, and if someone posts what I think is wrong then I just might debate it with them. I've done it with plenty of posters, Morton fans or otherwise.

If you think I only let fly at vt then you've got it wrong. I find his online persona repulsive, it's true, and I don't see what he gets out of being such a fanny 100% of the time, but it's only the facts that a ) he posts so much shite and b ) he always bite-bite-bites when anyone pulls him up for it that might make it look that I'm gunning for him alone. It's not the case.

If he replies to me with more rubbish or yet another limp-wristed hissyfit, the chances are I'll respond, if it amuses me or I think there's a point worth making. Feel free to put me on ignore if you like, I certainly won't lose sleep over it.

PS - if I'm already ON ignore, then GIRFUY! :lol:

I find his online persona repulsive, it's true, and I don't see what he gets out of being such a fanny 100% of the time

One presumes anyone who makes tens of thousands of posts designed to put down others is doing so purely because they enjoy it, and is impervious to criticism. Therefore I'm guessing elements of psychopathy and narcissism would form part of the explanation.

I have to admit I do find VT's style funny to read - despite the tiresome catchphrases, he reminds me of Hugh Lawrie's character in the TV series 'House' - intelligent and cutting, with zero empathy or compassion. But that doesn't change the fact he is a certified bellend.

He is a sociopath and a wee jobby pure and simple.

Virtually of his posts are reactive, very few are original, on the theme and express the first opinion. The Boxing Day jibe was a bit of an exception tbh. The simple fact is that the Morton/ football content is simply irrelevant and is merely a vehicle through which he can spew out his vituperation. I think we all know that real award winning fact based would take into account all considerations including police costs, risks of Boxing Day bad weather and a postponement, players etc. No proper argument has been constructed, reasons for dismissing all other considerations in favour of the Jag jibe are absent so essentially the debate has no substance.

Best to ignore and have some sympathy for his condition.

Archived