Arbroath v Stirling

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree with b b binos review of the game yesterday at gayfield. Cunningham and Doris were our best players and the only ones that posed any threat to the Arbroath defence. why Cunningham was taken of is totally baffling to me and other Albion fans.our main problem is midfield to many touches on the ball Doris making runs all afternoon but our midfield to slow to react to see them .we need a player in the middle who can see the runs of the strikers and play the pass.we have good strikers at the club who get no service at all from midfield.also on a side note our keepers distribution of the ball from hand or goal kicks etc, is shocking

The facilities at Gayfield are basic to say the least. Not saying that is anywhere as bad as Cliftonhill or Central Park but the facilities i.e. Covered terracing x3 with a restricted view aren't the best.

To even suggest that the facilities compare to Forthbank is Rose-tinted specs stuff. I would suggest that £12 at Forthbank is overpriced by a couple of quid and you should be paying less for entry to Gayfield than Forthbank.

Anyway, powder puff up front for the Albion so there was no way back from the two goals early in the second half. We had another of the days we had up at Elgin (league game) where we kept the ball but never looked like scoring. Frustrating but I cannae say, hand on heart, that we deserved anything out of the game. Ah well. Long season ahead if we get beat by "the likes of" Arbroath (to quote someone above)

The facilities at Gayfield are basic to say the least. Not saying that is anywhere as bad as Cliftonhill or Central Park but the facilities i.e. Covered terracing x3 with a restricted view aren't the best.

To even suggest that the facilities compare to Forthbank is Rose-tinted specs stuff. I would suggest that £12 at Forthbank is overpriced by a couple of quid and you should be paying less for entry to Gayfield than Forthbank.

Anyway, powder puff up front for the Albion so there was no way back from the two goals early in the second half. We had another of the days we had up at Elgin (league game) where we kept the ball but never looked like scoring. Frustrating but I cannae say, hand on heart, that we deserved anything out of the game. Ah well. Long season ahead if we get beat by "the likes of" Arbroath (to quote someone above)

A restricted view? What the actual f**k are you talking about

Are you moaning about the terraces being covered?

Facilities basic? What wasn't up to scratch for you like??

restricted view?:lol: fucking move if your view is restricted then!

restricted view?:lol: fucking move if your view is restricted then!

There's genuinely such a tiny tiny tiny area beside the segregation fence towards the back of the terrace that can restrict your view, as you say it's not like you're stuck there!!

Absolute heads gone post

Gayfield shites all over lego land grounds like Forthbank

I would say gayfield is in the top 3 grounds in league 2.

I think both Forthbank and Gayfield are good stadiums. Of the older fashioned stadiums I like Gayfield and would agree with you. Unlike some grounds in League 2 you can see the play from all 4 sides.

Archived