Arbroath v Stirling

Looking forward to Saturday's game, should be a good one. Both sets of players will feel they are in a false position in the league and will take confidence out of their previous weeks results.

Fingers crossed Steven Doris is up for the match as well. For various reasons I have missed the last 3 games but reports suggest that he is starting to look sharp and back to the kind of form he showed last season, prior to injury. I'm sure Arbroath fans will also testify, but there is no doubt that a fully fit Doris is up there with the best of Strikers in the lower leagues.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to Saturday's game, should be a good one. Both sets of players will feel they are in a false position in the league and will take confidence out of their previous weeks results.

Fingers crossed Steven Doris is up for the match as well. For various reasons I have missed the last 3 games but reports suggest that he is starting to look sharp and back to the kind of form he showed last season, prior to injury. I'm sure Arbroath fans will also testify, but there is no doubt that a fully fit Doris is up there with the best of Strikers in the lower leagues.

How's his weight?

Was in Arbroath earlier this week with work related issues.got speaking to a couple of Arbroath fans who say the Doris swankie partnership was a joy to watch at times . Doris is seemingly a hero to the Arbroath fans on the weight issue he was in a lot of fans opinion man of the match against Montrose never stopped running . It's injuries that has hampered his career not weight .

Was in Arbroath earlier this week with work related issues.got speaking to a couple of Arbroath fans who say the Doris swankie partnership was a joy to watch at times . Doris is seemingly a hero to the Arbroath fans on the weight issue he was in a lot of fans opinion man of the match against Montrose never stopped running . It's injuries that has hampered his career not weight .

Aye this

I mind he came into tutties after we won the league, absolutely feck all on the guy even though he looked chubby on the park :lol:

Doris/Swankie/Falkingham and Sheerin all on form was genuinely the best football I've ever seen at lower league level at times, absolutely ripped teams apart the 4 of them. Great times

You're visiting the birthplace of Scottish independence, a town with a rich and varied history on a fascinating coastline. If you.re quick you can cover the Abbey, the cliffs, get down to the harbour even have a stroll along the West Links. No festival this weekend but surely anything' s'more interesting than Pleasureland, one of which is available I every town

Archived