Arbroath v Stirling

Now Arbroath and Stirling are on an upward march up the table, will this be a cracker or a stalemate?

Signs of things finally starting to come together at Stirling in very small steps but progress none the less.

Are Arbroath as bad as was made out after a few games or was it a fan overreaction?

Anyway, always a decent bevy trip to Arbroath.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Arbroath and Stirling are on an upward march up the table, will this be a cracker or a stalemate?

Signs of things finally starting to come together at Stirling in very small steps but progress none the less.

Are Arbroath as bad as was made out after a few games or was it a fan overreaction?

Anyway, always a decent bevy trip to Arbroath.

We were disgusting against Montrose and Elgin. But in the other games we've been no worse than the teams we've played and just on the wrong end of a result. I think we've got a pretty decent side on paper, right back aside where I think our weakness is so hopefully we can push on. Don't see any reason why not when you see how poor the overall league is this year. Think Clyde will win it as they are a very experienced side and seem to have the knack of grinding out results.

Fleming

Wilson

Little

Watson

Johnstone

Linn

Stewart

Whatley

Ramsey

Grehan

Ryan

Expect Grehan to come back in for Sergio seeing as we are at home. Stewart must play. Him and Whatley are great together. Ramsey and Linn either side. Linn wasn't great yesterday but as shown you have to have him in the side as he's capable of a match winning moment.

We were disgusting against Montrose and Elgin. But in the other games we've been no worse than the teams we've played and just on the wrong end of a result. I think we've got a pretty decent side on paper, right back aside where I think our weakness is so hopefully we can push on. Don't see any reason why not when you see how poor the overall league is this year. Think Clyde will win it as they are a very experienced side and seem to have the knack of grinding out results.

Fleming

Wilson

Little

Watson

Johnstone

Linn

Stewart

Whatley

Ramsey

Grehan

Ryan

Expect Grehan to come back in for Sergio seeing as we are at home. Stewart must play. Him and Whatley are great together. Ramsey and Linn either side. Linn wasn't great yesterday but as shown you have to have him in the side as he's capable of a match winning moment.

don't change a winning side, must be same as yesterday, would not have Grehan in the starting 11

I'd rather Grehan remained as an impact player off the bench.

Sergio showed some decent technical play but he'll need to adapt to the physicality of the league before he can be considered a regular starter. Brushed off the ball quite easily at times yesterday. I'd maybe bring Reid in for him next week and have him, Ramsay and Linn play off Ryan.

I can understand the 'never change a winning team' approach but the older I've got, the less I like the idea of it.

It's going to be a difficult game for the Albion we are on a high after 2 straight wins on the trot.

Can we make it 3 wins in the trot over an Arbroath side who recorded their 1st win of the season away to East Fife, I think not and would be happy with a share of the points at Gayfield but you never know we might just edge it.

It's going to be a difficult game for the Albion we are on a high after 2 straight wins on the trot.

Can we make it 3 wins in the trot over an Arbroath side who recorded their 1st win of the season away to East Fife, I think not and would be happy with a share of the points at Gayfield but you never know we might just edge it.

Arbroath have their back up now with that win so I agree it will be hard for you guys

Archived