Lazy Sundays

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sundays are for watching as much football as you can while munching greasy food and tubs of Ben and Jerrys while hungover.

Or if your able to stomach it, returning to the pub and drinking until you realise it's 3am on Monday and your working at 9.

Get up at lunchtime hungover to f**k.

1st w**k of the day.

Fry up and a shower before w**k 2.

Walk the dog and watch the footy (if it's good)

Today's games from the world's most superest duperest league were as attractive as a wet fish.

w**k 3 before going shopping and then a late dinner.

Spend the last few hours of the weekend doing f**k all and start the week again

1st w**k of the day.

W**k the dog and watch the footy (if it's good)

Today's games from the world's most superest duperest league were as attractive as a wet fish.

1st w**k of the day.

Walk the dog and watch the footy (if it's good)

PARKLIFE!

post-16976-14421823549666_thumb.jpg

Woke up, played 5s at 10, home at 11, toastie and cereal, watched loads of Walking Deads, fell asleep, woke up, NFL plus big bag of sensations, Sportscene

Love Sundays

5s on a Sunday morning?????

Is that how you praise the Lord on the sabbath?

Screen-Shot-2015-08-24-at-13.45.38.png

The wife's Jewish, so she swears blind Sunday's the first day of the week anyway. Saturday's the sabbath.

I know, maaaad, right? These people with their new-fangled religions! :rolleyes:

The wife's Jewish, so she swears blind Sunday's the first day of the week anyway. Saturday's the sabbath.

I know, maaaad, right? These people with their new-fangled religions! :rolleyes:

She's having a laugh at your expense, she just wants to sit on her arse on a Saturday and watch the gentile do all the work.

Sundays are a mixed bag for me. I usually work Saturday nights so whether or not I go out drinking after I finish work at 1 I'm usually not too rough come Sunday lunchtime when I awake. I then get a scran and do very little until the Simpsons come on channel 4, then I go and pick my two Grans up and take them round to the house for their Sunday dinner. I'll have that with them and try to keep them entertained before taking them home around 7. From there it then depends on whether I'm working on the Sunday night or not. If I am I'll go to work and then when we shut I'll head round the corner to the nightclub for a couple of beers to round the week off; if I'm off I'll maybe go to a gig in my work if we've a band on, or sit in with my Dad and have a few beers and watch the fitba highlights.

I can't wait to quit my job so I can finally have weekends off again (bar my work at Rugby Park on matchdays) - I miss the days of being able to get as pished as I like without any real consequence on the Sunday. While not being rough on a Sunday is all well and good (and is good for my liver and bank balance overall), nobody ever remembers just another night at work or a particular night they stayed in, do they?

Was working 10am-7pm last Sunday but made £35 tips off a couple of milfs so that was pleasant. Went home and had a few joints to relax and watched some NFL and The Trip, which made me hungry so I had some burgers.

This Sunday I'm not working, so I'm going to have a kick-about for a few hours in the morning, before pretty much doing the exact same as last week. Maybe watch the Fiorentina game before the NFL.

Archived