Lazy Sundays

After two weeks solid of work and hardly a break I went up to Aberdeen yesterday and had a gutfull of alcohol and junk food

As a result today has been spent alternating between the bed and sofa perusing Sky Sports, You Tube and, of course P&B whilst guzzling Irn Bru and devouring a multi pack of Walkers crisps.

For all a wee breather and blow out was needed to re charge the batteries I now feel like a sub human lazy b*****d

Whats your idea of a lazy sunday and at which point does it cross the line of being disgraceful couch potato slobness

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Sundays - my ideal Sunday would probably involve a relatively long lie in then a fry up or maybe late breakfast out followed by a few pints in the pub then returning for a Sunday roast with lots of wine and TV on in the back ground

Laying off the wine today as have a big day tomorow but will have a few beers. Gotta go to the shops today as well.

Have had a good few laughs here whilst pished on Sundays

I get the shopping in around 11, have lunch at 12 and make some tasty food for dinner. I hate having to do anything else on a Sunday. Roast pork loin and a bordeaux from 07 tonight. Aw yeah.

Don't work weekends, but usually my Sundays are the second half of housework and laundry left over from Saturday (no time during the week)

Still wake u at 4am and get up around 6, so "lazy" Sunday, no fucking chance!

You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you just think 'Sunday, bloody Sunday!'.

I start to get a bit tetchy on Sundays because I know a whole week of work is coming up. f**k.

Friday nights and Saturdays are for relaxing. Sundays, especially after about 5pm are for utter dread of what is to come.

I was in work last week when I heard the theme tune from Heartbeat coming from a resident's television. Despite the fact it was early on a Tuesday afternoon, I still clenched like the world was about to fall out of my bum.

I start to get a bit tetchy on Sundays because I know a whole week of work is coming up. f**k.

Friday nights and Saturdays are for relaxing. Sundays, especially after about 5pm are for utter dread of what is to come.

Totally this for me, although even now at half 3 I am already feeling it.

I used to be like that

Love my job now though and on flexi so couldn't give 2 fucks

It's great

Archived