Celtic v Dundee 20 Sept

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I read he'd been offered a two match ban for something or other but I can't see it anywhere now. I must've dreamt it.

What punishments are available to the compliance officer for his comments about Craig Thomson?

Someone posted here last night he's been given a two game ban, a wee bit of mischief making as that isnt the case but I read on the BBC sport website the compliance officer guy is going to look at what he said.

Depends I suppose if they reckon he has a case to answer if he has previous for this, I have a feeling he may escape with some kind of warning not to say stuff like that again as I cant recall him being pulled up before for this, repeat offenders usually get a ban of some sort for it

Be interesting to see how Celtic set up v Ajax and then v Dundee.

With Van Dijk and Denayer both gone, they no longer have a reliable ball playing centre half. the formation they have been using the last year or so is reliant on a centre half who can take the ball down, come forward with it and start play.

No idea how good Simunovic is, but I cannot see how Celtic can continue with the same style of play unless he is a very decent player.

Given what I've seen of Celtic this season (and Man Utd last season) I would say the following

Lustig Ambrose Blackett Izaguire

As the best bet until Simunovic proves himself.

Potentially even Lustig at centre half and Janko at full back.

Blackett and Mulgrew are not left backs even regardless of how far Izaguire has regressed over the last two years.

Mulgrew is a better player in midfield

Boyata needs a spell in the reserves.

I've no idea what's going on here.

Tynieness claimed on another thread that the posters "Dave Coaches" and "Bhoy who invented weetabix" both have the exact same IP address, no matter where they are. Other posters then found out they pretty much solely green dot each other.

Its all a bit sad really.

Archived