Vaping/E-Juice

I fucking hated nightclub fog machines too!

I was driving behind a vaper the other day, windows down because it was a tad warm, 2 huge clouds of rank smelling vape later it was windows up and a/c on full.

I feel I’m failing P&B because of this selfish cun t

But they're harmless. You're objecting to a smell. And I dunno man, unless you get your olfactory glands hauled, ain't much you can do about smells.

Be far more selfish to continue smoking and exhaling stuff that is actually harmful. And hold back with the insults. You're about 30 miles south of me. There'll be a Ruel St in Chicago somewhere.

15 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Inhaling anything other than fresh air isn't good for us. It's by far the lesser of two evils when compared with smoking. And don't be so fucking stupid, unless you live at the top of a hill at the back end of Aviemore you're inhaling god knows what from traffic.

Are you like mega stupid?  It's not up to you to decide what other people inhale, whether you think your vaping is less harmful to them than smoking would be or not you utter clown.

Are you like mega stupid?  It's not up to you to decide what other people inhale, whether you think your vaping is less harmful to them than smoking would be or not you utter clown.

If you'd read my previous post you'd have seen that I do move away from people out of courtesy, however there is nothing harmful in exhaled vapor, so if you did accidentally walk into some, it's not worth getting your panties in a bunch over. I'm sure your big strong ex-pro lungs deal with much worse on a day to day basis. I should probably sell the car too now, you're right, I can't decide what people inhale. I'm a monster. But then I'll have to ride my bike more, and you'll come and cleverly troll me on the cycling thread! Heavens! What to do?

What about inhaling your shit smell, or farts, is that harmful?? I’m worried now

I think most of the danger actually comes from sticking a lighter to them. Without combustion a lot of the nasty stuff is eliminated at the get go. It's kinda like vaping over smoking.

41 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

If you'd read my previous post you'd have seen that I do move away from people out of courtesy, however there is nothing harmful in exhaled vapor, so if you did accidentally walk into some, it's not worth getting your panties in a bunch over. I'm sure your big strong ex-pro lungs deal with much worse on a day to day basis. I should probably sell the car too now, you're right, I can't decide what people inhale. I'm a monster. But then I'll have to ride my bike more, and you'll come and cleverly troll me on the cycling thread! Heavens! What to do?

Actually there is harmful things that's the point champ.  

12 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-45170756

Oh look, turns out you were talking shite.  Who would have thunk inhaling large amounts of vapour and chemicals could be harmful.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-45170756  

Oh look, turns out you were talking shite.  Who would have thunk inhaling large amounts of vapour and chemicals could be harmful.

There is nothing in the article you sourced about passive vaping, which was the source of your complaining, only about the effects on the vaper themselves. So we still have two statements, both from Public Health England, which are 'vaping isn't as healthy as not vaping, however is not near as bad as smoking' and 'passive vaping isn't a thing'; neither of those positions contradict each other and both of which I have stated already.

'The review concluded there was "overwhelming evidence" they were far safer than smoking and "of negligible risk to bystanders" and advised they should be available on prescription because of how successful they had been in helping people give up smoking.'

Try again. Or don't.

On 19/08/2018 at 23:51, carpetmonster said:

Inhaling anything other than fresh air isn't good for us. It's by far the lesser of two evils when compared with smoking. And don't be so fucking stupid, unless you live at the top of a hill at the back end of Aviemore you're inhaling god knows what from traffic.

Absolutely, and there's not a lot of actual, 100% pollutant-free "fresh" air around. My oncologist reckons that my rural location will be a bigger factor by far in non-recurrence of any cancer than anything - he is of the opinion that my vaping represents a negligible risk, whereas just walking down an urban street can easily turn your snot black these days. 

I wonder, does "you shouldn't dictate what others inhale" pepperoni antipasto drive? I can only assume that the paragon of virtue has a fully-electric vehicle and ensures that the juice needed has been produced by renewable sources. Or, maybe, he's just an annoying, hypocritical  cúnt.#

As for farting? At least vaping doesn't force particles of faecal matter down others' respiratory systems...

Absolutely, and there's not a lot of actual, 100% pollutant-free "fresh" air around. My oncologist reckons that my rural location will be a bigger factor by far in non-recurrence of any cancer than anything - he is of the opinion that my vaping represents a negligible risk, whereas just walking down an urban street can easily turn your snot black these days. 
I wonder, does "you shouldn't dictate what others inhale" pepperoni antipasto drive? I can only assume that the paragon of virtue has a fully-electric vehicle and ensures that the juice needed has been produced by renewable sources. Or, maybe, he's just an annoying, hypocritical  cúnt.#
As for farting? At least vaping doesn't force particles of faecal matter down others' respiratory systems...

Tbf that's what you get for cycling home.  Get a car and quit your moaning.

Gotta love all those vapors that don't smoke. They vape. Sorry but you still smoke be it nicotine from fags or e-cigs.

It's a bit like saying I am no longer a paedo because I dont f**k kids, but I still watch them on the internet.

Gotta love all those vapors that don't smoke. They vape. Sorry but you still smoke be it nicotine from fags or e-cigs.

It's a bit like saying I am no longer a paedo because I dont f**k kids, but I still watch them on the internet.

I'm guessing the 'par' in your name means you're from Dunfermline, so it's more the result of 25 generations of inbreeding that you're this thick, rather than being your own fault. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• 1 month later...
On 19/08/2018 at 11:27, Dindeleux said:

I’ve started vaping again even though I don’t smoke cigarettes and finding it really enjoyable.

Likewise, I rarely smoked but now taking up vaping after trying the Mrs one a few times. 

Blueberry ice is awesome, just a shame the vape i have the now Innokin T18E is in pink as she had it but wasnt working but after a change of coil its all good. Will just be for when I am at work (14 hours a day) gets me away from the actual work seeing as if you smoke/vape you get extra breaks on top of your normal ones.

I've recently discovered onepoundeliquid's clearance section. 6 berry twists (one of their best) and 6 forest fruits for little more than a fiver all in and certainly no worse than the rip off 60s drug-trance packaged ones that cost the same price individually. 

Enjoyed on my Apollo Ohm Go which has served me well for about two years now. Packs a good amount of vapour for such a small and slender device, smooth draw and good flavour too. 

Edited by AMMjag

A few months ago I forgot to charge my vape device the night before and it ran out on an all dayer in the boozer, ended up smoking a few fags, hated it as I had been off them for a good 7 month but had to be done, next day I was back on the vape with no cravings for the fags at all, in total that's been about 1.5/2 years I've been aff them, the vape 100% works if you just stick with it for a few weeks. The only issue with the vape for me and many others I'm sure is that I puff on it constantly, just sitting watching the telly I'll puff away on it, with the fags I only ever had them when I was boozing so it was maybe like 20 a week, however my nicotine strength is now down to 3mg, started off on 12 so it's took a while but it is working, will be on zero soon.

If your a smoker looking to quit and nothing has worked then go down the vape route BUT make sure you buy a decent vaping device and good oil, if you end up trying to quit using a cheap wee device you get out a newsagent it won't do the business, trust me!