Vaping/E-Juice

I make my own ejuice now, kinda. Buy 500ml of 6mg Nicotine and 70/30 vg/pg base for £20, then mix it with concentrates (usually about £2 per £10ml.) so with that I'm able to make around 18ml of ejuice for £1! Shows you the mark up the suppliers put on the stuff. 15ml of Suicide Bunny or Space Jam etc would cost about £15.

Made my own version of EzDuzIt on Ice, id say it's pretty spot on!

Highly recommend making your own and happy to help.

God, was that back around september i got my itaste and aspire.

Still are solid. Battery holding a charge and getting 2 weeks out a .4 coil.

On the minus side i was spending nearly 35 quid a week on juice! 2 30ml bottles.

So back round to the local newsagent and im back on the 3 quid bottles of watermelon or bubblegum.

Time for a wee browse of POTV's to see what the latest releases are everyones talking about.

Mix you own vape juices. Simple and cheap.

http://www.nicvape.com/How-To-Make-e-Juice

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a vape pen the other day after about five years smoking (about six a day - about thirty a night if I was boozing!). Liking it so far, although it's not quite as satisfying as a lungful of deadly smoke.

Question: I smoke/d Lambert and Butler. Anyone know of any vape juice that really tastes like them, and where to buy it? I got my stuff from a Vaporize shop and it came with a supposedly Marlboro-flavoured juice, but it's more nutty than anything. Cheers in advance!

I just bought a vape pen the other day after about five years smoking (about six a day - about thirty a night if I was boozing!). Liking it so far, although it's not quite as satisfying as a lungful of deadly smoke.

Question: I smoke/d Lambert and Butler. Anyone know of any vape juice that really tastes like them, and where to buy it? I got my stuff from a Vaporize shop and it came with a supposedly Marlboro-flavoured juice, but it's more nutty than anything. Cheers in advance!

I've never had any tobacco flavour one that's actually tasted like the real thing, you might be out of luck there unless I've been looking the wrong place. The best tobacco flavoured i'd had though was a Cuban cigar e-liquid so maybe try that flavour.

Got a lemon liquid this morning out of curiosity. It's actually really nice and tastes a bit like a cordial, I would recommend it. 

I take the fuss free approach, could not be bothered with those fact metal and glass contraptions. I just use these e-cigs a couple of times a week and they are great.

I use them purely for leisure and started only after I'd been 4 years off the fags.

They are not remotely addictive and cost now about £1 each. One lasts me about 3 weeks.

post-67724-1463749594913_thumb.jpg

I've never had any tobacco flavour one that's actually tasted like the real thing, you might be out of luck there unless I've been looking the wrong place. The best tobacco flavoured i'd had though was a Cuban cigar e-liquid so maybe try that flavour.

Got a lemon liquid this morning out of curiosity. It's actually really nice and tastes a bit like a cordial, I would recommend it.

Cheers - I've been told it's a better idea to avoid tobacco flavoured juices if you're trying to stay off the fags, but I reckon it'll make the transition easier. Have to say, it's only been a couple of days but I haven't been tempted to go out and buy a pack.

I often mix my oils in the chamber, bit of cola, bit of red bull, bit of peach, bit of cherry. They don't really blend so the taste changes as you smoke down.

Where do you get the red bull one from? At the time of getting my first e cigarette I used to drink an insane amount of energy drink and stopped drinking all energy drinks aswell. Any energy drink liquids I try taste vile but I still miss having an energy drink now and again, I would love to find a decent energy drink liquid just too fill that gap.

Cheers - I've been told it's a better idea to avoid tobacco flavoured juices if you're trying to stay off the fags, but I reckon it'll make the transition easier. Have to say, it's only been a couple of days but I haven't been tempted to go out and buy a pack.

Try menthol/mint flavoured liquid. It tastes quite nice and also has a hint of tobacco through it. Similarly, my granddad mixes tobacco with spearmint and has done for about 3 years that's what he used to stop.

Where do you get the red bull one from? At the time of getting my first e cigarette I used to drink an insane amount of energy drink and stopped drinking all energy drinks aswell. Any energy drink liquids I try taste vile but I still miss having an energy drink now and again, I would love to find a decent energy drink liquid just too fill that gap.

This one was off eBay, but the Red Bull flavour ones are available pretty much anywhere e-liquids are sold. It's a pretty common flavour, any smoking shop, or any fairly well stocked newsagent, will have it.

This one was off eBay, but the Red Bull flavour ones are available pretty much anywhere e-liquids are sold. It's a pretty common flavour, any smoking shop, or any fairly well stocked newsagent, will have it.

Yeah I know its pretty common but the ones I have tried before (I think 3 different ones) were vile so I gave up. I'll maybe give another one a try in my next order.

Try menthol/mint flavoured liquid. It tastes quite nice and also has a hint of tobacco through it. Similarly, my granddad mixes tobacco with spearmint and has done for about 3 years that's what he used to stop.

Cheers - probably a daft question, but where can I find a decent range of liquids? I'm still on the bottle I bought with the vape pen (the Marlboro one that tastes a bit like hazelnut), but I don't want to wander into town every time I fancy a new flavour (and I'm too impatient to wait on online deliveries). Do supermarket kiosks and newsagents sell vape juices? I've never noticed them when I've been in for fags (only seen the wee e-cig analogue things).

Cheers - probably a daft question, but where can I find a decent range of liquids? I'm still on the bottle I bought with the vape pen (the Marlboro one that tastes a bit like hazelnut), but I don't want to wander into town every time I fancy a new flavour (and I'm too impatient to wait on online deliveries). Do supermarket kiosks and newsagents sell vape juices? I've never noticed them when I've been in for fags (only seen the wee e-cig analogue things).

I use electrictobacconist.com if you order before 4pm it gets delivered next working day. So shops sell them in store (off the top of my head, b and m, most pound shops, tesco and some corner shops) I don't know the quality of their product though.

I use electrictobacconist.com if you order before 4pm it gets delivered next working day. So shops sell them in store (off the top of my head, b and m, most pound shops, tesco and some corner shops) I don't know the quality of their product though.

Superb, ta - will have a look round those. I don't want to get bored of a liquid and end up back on the fags (which is stupid, as every cigarette I smoked tasted the same and I didn't get bored 😂). Worried the novelty will wear off as it's still early days and I'm determined not to lapse back into smoking (at least not sober - don't trust myself to take the vape pen on a night out as I'm a clumsy drunk!).

Has anyone an ibaccy vape? If so how long does the coil last/when do you know it needs changed?

I use the ibaccy and I changed the coil part after about six or seven weeks because when I inhaled it started to make a bubbling/gurgling noise.

Making the change from rollies to vaping has been a great move for me. I wish I'd done it sooner.

VAPERS. Avoid wasting money on expensive liquids / e-cigs every week by simply not being a smelly mink who smoked in the first place.