Vaping/E-Juice

What's the aspire triton like Dave? Considering upgrading from the nautilus mini.

Love it mate, especially the bigger mouth tip. It's a top loader, so you don't need to take it off the battery to fill up. I've not experienced any gurgling at all. it's really solid.

It's got to variable airways, which once you've found your perfect setting, your never going to change.

I was a huge Kanger Fan, pretty loyal to them until they released the latest version of coils, which are terrible and don't last longer that a week.

Agreed, the new vertical coils burn out way too quick (and Chinese QC may be iffy too), but the Subtank Mini RBA section is easy to rebuild - Rip Trippers has a really straightforward tutorial video on YouTube.

Herakles coils last forever - my average is over 3 weeks but the tank itself is so airy that you need to hit it at 45w minimum.

Ive got the Kanger subtank nano, now have the mini and trying out the ruthless sherbae through it atm.

The Sherbae flavour is great, but attacked my throat, that was at 0.6mg as well. Lovely stuff though

Agreed, the new vertical coils burn out way too quick (and Chinese QC may be iffy too), but the Subtank Mini RBA section is easy to rebuild - Rip Trippers has a really straightforward tutorial video on YouTube.

Herakles coils last forever - my average is over 3 weeks but the tank itself is so airy that you need to hit it at 45w minimum.

Found the innokin isub coils to be brilliant and last ages. Tank is pretty cheap too. Kanger burned me and i'll never go back to them :lol:

I'm not experienced enough to start messing around with RDAs...give it a few months :lol:

Love it mate, especially the bigger mouth tip. It's a top loader, so you don't need to take it off the battery to fill up. I've not experienced any gurgling at all. it's really solid.

It's got to variable airways, which once you've found your perfect setting, your never going to change.

I was a huge Kanger Fan, pretty loyal to them until they released the latest version of coils, which are terrible and don't last longer that a week.

See I love the new vertical coils, the old 0.5 ohm horizontals were unvapable for me, 3 second draw and the mouth tip was scaulding hot. not that im a big sub ohm fan but the new 0.5 are a much cooler vape.

As I have said the new 1.5 ohm at 14w is just spot on for me on the subox tank.

See I love the new vertical coils, the old 0.5 ohm horizontals were unvapable for me, 3 second draw and the mouth tip was scaulding hot. not that im a big sub ohm fan but the new 0.5 are a much cooler vape.

As I have said the new 1.5 ohm at 14w is just spot on for me on the subox tank.

Now subox nano is coming, maybe you can try the new device

• 7 months later...

Chucked the cigarettes after 14 years three weeks ago and swapped to a vape and I've not looked back. Bought an Innokin Cool Fire IV and it's a cracking bit of kit. The guy in the shop was really decent, through in a few bottles of Cherry liquid and a big bottle of Dolce Notte when I bought it. Only been three weeks and I'm currently about £40 up.

I do miss having a cigarette but it's the idea of having one rather than a physical addiction. I do think I'll miss them when it finally gets round to beer garden weather but I'm sure I'll survive.

Wee bump for this thread - Just got one of these vape contraptions on Monday. An 'ibaccy' one. Seems ok so far.

How did everyone approach it? Did folk quit smoking completely and vape only? Or did you use the vape and gradually cut down the cigarettes?

Everyone's different, but for the first week or so I alternated between the two 50/50, every second time instead of having a real smoke I'd vape and the second week I was only having 2 cigs first thing as I figured they'd be the toughest ones to give up. 2 weeks later and they'd gone too. Tried a few different e-cigs before finding one I liked and haven't had a cigarette since, and don't want one either.

Before trying it folk were telling me I'd be coughing up brown gunk after a few weeks as the lungs cleared themselves, which didn't happen. :) Started to feel healthier and generally "cleaner" after a couple of months, but some people can't take to e-cigs at all. So see how you get on and good luck.

:thumsup2

Started using a cheap one three or four weeks ago. Switched to a Liqua Lites one about two weeks back and it's night and day from the crap cheap ones. No more struggling to get a draw, shite battery life or gunked up chamber coils. The Liqua Lites has no internal cords, instead using a central heat element and large capacity vertical power source. Nice clean burn, no struggle for a drag and a smooth inhale. Great value for 20 odd quid for the chamber, battery and charger.

God, was that back around september i got my itaste and aspire.

Still are solid. Battery holding a charge and getting 2 weeks out a .4 coil.

On the minus side i was spending nearly 35 quid a week on juice! 2 30ml bottles.

So back round to the local newsagent and im back on the 3 quid bottles of watermelon or bubblegum.

Time for a wee browse of POTV's to see what the latest releases are everyones talking about.

Over a year off the fags now using a cheap Cirro one. Couple of weeks ago went in for more e-liquid and they only had vanilla in stock. Thought it would be disgusting but actually bought it again through choice. Next step is to ween myself off this altogether I think.

I take red bull snuff instead of smoking, its a right good blast up the nose that gives a good wee dunt, although it leaves loads of disgusting brown residue in my nose.