Vaping/E-Juice

Will check out digbys, perhaps i made a tit of myself there. If you're happy with the tank set up just keep buying new flavours. All tobacco ones taste like shit, avoid like the plague and any bought from a shop tend to be plasticy and cheap. Vapeclub uk os where i het my stuff from. Massive selection. Quite like vintage e-liquids, they come in a tacky wee zippo shaped bottle, handy for carrying around compared to the glass things. Todays liquid though is the Cuttwood Boss reserve, honey, cereal and bananas hmmmmm

Aye I've signed up to Vapeclub as they deemed to have the best selection overall and decent deals etc.

That's who I use, or Vaporized because they have shops everywhere and you can try before you buy. Noticed they've added a whole bunch recently.

My current favourites at the moment are;

BordO2 - L'ange Gardien (jean cloud edition) which is 80% VG

Ruthless - Ez Duz It on Ice

Honorable mentions;

Space Jam - Starship 1; Astro; Venus

Suicide Bunny - Mothers Milk; Original Bunny

BordO2 - Sharks Blood; Breaking Vap

Cosmic Fog - Nutz

Digbys - The King

Find the UK juices are not as good as the American/French

Tried 12monkeys - Mangabeys and Penguin - Chinstrap the other day, bought 30ml of the 12monkeys thinking it was going to be the t*ts and it was absolutely rubbish. That's the advantage of going into a shop and trying before you buy I guess

I'm using the MVP3.0 Pro with 0.5ohm iSubG. It's f*cking crazy with the high VG juice.

That's who I use, or Vaporized because they have shops everywhere and you can try before you buy. Noticed they've added a whole bunch recently.

My current favourites at the moment are;

BordO2 - L'ange Gardien (jean cloud edition) which is 80% VG

Ruthless - Ez Duz It on Ice

Honorable mentions;

Space Jam - Starship 1; Astro; Venus

Suicide Bunny - Mothers Milk; Original Bunny

BordO2 - Sharks Blood; Breaking Vap

Cosmic Fog - Nutz

Digbys - The King

Find the UK juices are not as good as the American/French

Tried 12monkeys - Mangabeys and Penguin - Chinstrap the other day, bought 30ml of the 12monkeys thinking it was going to be the t*ts and it was absolutely rubbish. That's the advantage of going into a shop and trying before you buy I guess

I'm using the MVP3.0 Pro with 0.5ohm iSubG. It's f*cking crazy with the high VG juice.

Thats another tick in the box for Ez Duz it on ice, think thats one of the ruthless ones I've ordered.

I was rather enjoying the massive clouds I was making last night with my 0.5ohm coil.

Its just like a shisha really.

Thats another tick in the box for Ez Duz it on ice, think thats one of the ruthless ones I've ordered.

I was rather enjoying the massive clouds I was making last night with my 0.5ohm coil.

Its just like a shisha really.

It's amazing. Also worth noting you get free delivery on Vapeclub for orders over £20 so it's worth it to buy another bottle for a couple of quid instead of paying for £4 delivery. Delivery (for me) has always been next day too, if you order it early enough that is, i'd say the cut-off would be around 3.

Got the Kangertech subox mini kit (white) at the start of the month, the draw compared with the pens I've been vaping for 2 years is incredible.

I've never had any of the liquids off vapeworld or any sites like that, tend to stick with the ones my local vape shop (infinity vapour in Airdrie) stock.

Even the quality of the ones he stocks is night and day compared to that £1 shite I've tried before!

Blue rock star, cobra venom and Eskimo my current favourites although I'm quite interested to try some from that site.

Got the Kangertech subox mini kit (white) at the start of the month, the draw compared with the pens I've been vaping for 2 years is incredible.

I've never had any of the liquids off vapeworld or any sites like that, tend to stick with the ones my local vape shop (infinity vapour in Airdrie) stock.

Even the quality of the ones he stocks is night and day compared to that £1 shite I've tried before!

Blue rock star, cobra venom and Eskimo my current favourites although I'm quite interested to try some from that site.

Mods are definitely the way forward. I moved from the old cartridge things to a pen to the mvp2 to (now) the mvp3 pro. Its absolutely night and day like you said, as is sub-ohming, but it drains the juice exponentially. I've been in infinity, nice wee shop and the guy was really helpful.

Mods are definitely the way forward. I moved from the old cartridge things to a pen to the mvp2 to (now) the mvp3 pro. Its absolutely night and day like you said, as is sub-ohming, but it drains the juice exponentially. I've been in infinity, nice wee shop and the guy was really helpful.

Yep the guy (peter) couldn't be more helpful when I was wanting to move to a box type.

I think realistically the next step for me is to rebuild my own coils, something he's highly recommended as you also need to drop down a notch or 2 on the level of nicotine you normally get in your liquids due to it apparently amplifying taste and strength ten-fold.

I also like his wee try before you buy on liquids as well.

Bunch of fuckin buffoons. I've got some magic beans for sale. If you want to stop, then stop. Apple and elderflower evape sweetie fags.... Dicks.

I don't use it as a method to stop, but thanks pal. Move along now

Currently stock up on 5 bottles of Home Bargains £1 liquid. Fruit Cordial flavour. It's perfect for standard nicotine hit with some flavour.

Treat myself to the occasional quality juice, but sub ohming means you tear through it.

Currently using an istick 50w with an aspire triton tank.

Need to cut down my nic strength as the triton isn't suited to mid to high strength juice.

Will be trying that online £1 shop as a really good lemon sherbet is always a winner.

Is coolvape still the beginners online shop?

Planet of the vapes is a top forum. As I said on there, don't worry about how folk can get away with only selling liquid for £1... Worry about how folk are getting away with making so much profit on "premium" liquid.

Incidentally, I've never found a custard flavour that doesn't taste of burnt rubber.

Currently stock up on 5 bottles of Home Bargains £1 liquid. Fruit Cordial flavour. It's perfect for standard nicotine hit with some flavour.

Treat myself to the occasional quality juice, but sub ohming means you tear through it.

Currently using an istick 50w with an aspire triton tank.

Need to cut down my nic strength as the triton isn't suited to mid to high strength juice.

Will be trying that online £1 shop as a really good lemon sherbet is always a winner.

Is coolvape still the beginners online shop?

Planet of the vapes is a top forum. As I said on there, don't worry about how folk can get away with only selling liquid for £1... Worry about how folk are getting away with making so much profit on "premium" liquid.

Incidentally, I've never found a custard flavour that doesn't taste of burnt rubber.

Honestly, the £1 eliquid shop is superb, the lemon sherbet is incredible.

And their rhubarb & custard isn't remotely burnt in taste. You get a slight tang on the inhale and a nice creamy, smooth exhale.

What's the aspire triton like Dave? Considering upgrading from the nautilus mini.

I have this and really like it and moved from my eleaf mini with Nautilus to this.

Im generally not a fan of sub ohm coils so I still use the 1.8 coils in it so it is essentially a bigger Nautilus, if you want to sum ohm you of course have the choice with it as well.

I also have the Kaner Subox and use it with the 1.5 coils which is absolutly spot on for me.