Airdrie vs ayr

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is on a knife edge. Think it will take one slip, one moment of red mist descending or a stinking ref decision to decide who takes the spoils.

I'd pin up that match poster in the Ayr dressing room and nothing else.

Hopefully will be my first away game of the season.

Hate AstroTurf. Just saying

For any Ayr fans bringing kids, there is free football training on the pitches adjacent to the ground starting from 1.30. There is also a party room in the back of the bar supervised by Airdrie Supporters Trust members, with face painting, fussball, arts and crafts etc. All welcome.

This game will come at the right time for us, on the back of the three league wins. Glad to see the return of Fitzpatrick yesterday and he did a really good job of marshalling the middle of the park. Watt has come on to a real game this season, and Cox' work rate is phenomenal. Morgan looks a completely changed player from his early season exploits and his hold up play and simple passing was Lister-esque, which is what we need. We'll need to utilise Hunter's pace especially against McLauchlan.

It will be tough and will need some composure. A doubtless Ayr red card might go some way to helping us on our way.

I'm fairly confident now that Ayr, Airdrie & Dunfermline will make up three of the top four, with the other spot probably going to Forfar. We've came on to form now without fully playing at our best too, so hopefully more to come.

For any Ayr fans bringing kids, there is free football training on the pitches adjacent to the ground starting from 1.30. There is also a party room in the back of the bar supervised by Airdrie Supporters Trust members, with face painting, fussball, arts and crafts etc. All welcome.

What if you don't have a child, but fancy a wee kick about and a panda painted on your face for the game?

Its a shame that the rules don't allow for you going down to 1 man, i reckon the crowd would get their money's worth out of 20 red cards and Greg Fleming scoring a late winner

A think bollan must be telling him to keep his cool seems our best player to get in there faces but as you said could back fire if he blows a fuse ... Think hunter will be good at home big pitch nice and flat so he knows where the balls going tae bounce will beat players with his pace this year hopefully he can get on a good run of scoring

Archived