Hibs attitude to the disabled

Why do I have to prove myself as disabled at Hibs when I don't have to prove it at any other club? I have to 'prove' my disability. Is being a spastic since birth not enough for you guys. Do you want me to do the full Daniel Day Lewis routine or what. I noticed in your program today you have a disabled supporters association. How ironic. How come I am disabled when being offered assistance when boarding a plane but not when trying to get into Easter Road?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I have to prove myself as disabled at Hibs when I don't have to prove it at any other club? I have to 'prove' my disability. Is being a spastic since birth not enough for you guys. Do you want me to do the full Daniel Day Lewis routine or what. I noticed in your program today you have a disabled supporters association. How ironic. How come I am disabled when being offered assistance when boarding a plane but not when trying to get into Easter Road?

You have to do something similar at Queens too. We also have a disabled association. I believe it was their idea

I'm guessing you don't raise any eyebrows calling yourself a "spastic" in whichever desolate godforsaken shitholes you usually watch football.

Please don't trouble our fine organisation's good staff with such nonsense again.

Read up on the real meaning of the word spastic, he is describing his condition and could do without fools like you insulting his intelligence.

Why were they making you prove you have a disability? :huh:

I ask because I used to know a laddie who'd have problems getting into bars because some places have/had an unofficial policy that people with certain disabilities (cerebral palsy, in his case) aren't to be let in as it's too much bother to work out if they're disabled or drunk.

Hibs fans doing a great job with this so far; please continue, I can see a "you're lucky we let your type into the ground at all" coming any time now.

I ask because I used to know a laddie who'd have problems getting into bars because some places have/had an unofficial policy that people with certain disabilities (cerebral palsy, in his case) aren't to be let in as it's too much bother to work out if they're disabled or drunk.

Hibs fans doing a great job with this so far; please continue, I can see a "you're lucky we let your type into the ground at all" coming any time now.

The usual suspects, point scoring against what they perceive as an easy target when they actually think they are defending their club.

Contact Easter Road before your trip in the future. It's the stewards who haven't let you in.

Tickets for Disabled Groups in the Away Support will be sent to the Visiting Club in advance of the match for distribution to their own disabled supporters.

http://www.hiberniantv.co.uk/club_policy_charter.php

Contact Easter Road before your trip in the future. It's the stewards who haven't let you in.

*cough*

The responsibility for this cannot be devolved to a subcontractor, this is entirely the function of the club to ensure that policy is followed.

I didn't see your response as I posted after this, however, this;

Tickets for Disabled Groups in the Away Support will be sent to the Visiting Club in advance of the match for distribution to their own disabled supporters.

Is quite derogatory and does not recognise the rights of a disabled individual who is not officially aligned to the away club to turn up and pay at the gate/pod.

It would have been the stewards.

Sorry for your inconvieniece today Wasp fan at least you and other supporters know how this operates in future at our club and probably most clubs who use a ticket system most of the time.

Hopefully he didn't miss the first half an hour due to the hectic queues of the many thousands of Alloa fans.

Ooft.

Sorry you didn't win the league last season, BTW. That's cuntery that even most fans of The Rangers wouldn't stoop to.

Archived