St Mirren v Raith Rovers

Really looking forward to this one.

A ground I've never been to against a team I've never seen us play.

What's the parking like through there?

Should be a tough game. Won every game at home this season but lost every game away from home, so hoping for our away from to change, id take a draw if offered it the now.

Although I've seen St Mirren against Morton and Rangers, and they were really poor in both games.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First opportunity to get eyes on the side from this side of the country. Looking forward to a wee visit to a 'new' ground as well. Can't see any reason why we shouldn't be able to get something from the match having seen the Moron/St Mirren bore fest on Alba a few weeks back.

So - 0-0 it is then :/

If McMullan is out for this then I can only see a draw or a Raith win.

Can't wait to see us score early then completely sit off the opposition in the second half, hitting hopeful long balls to Thommo. Wonder who will give away a penalty for us this time?

Meant to stick this on the end of my post yesterday.

Where's decent for parking on Friday? I've been told there's a car park next to the ground? I had a quick butchers on the St Mirren website but it doesn't mention that, just gives you a few street names.

Much appreciated.

----------------------Langfield-----------------------

----Watson-------Webster-------Baird-----Kelly----

-----------------------Goodwin------------------------

------------Mallan----Howieson----Agnew--------------

-------------Gallagher---------Shankland------------

That's if McMullan is injured. If he's fit, drop Agnew, play McMullan and Gallagher wide and Shanks up front.

Gallagher is a cracking player and does the best with the position he's being told to play, but like Howieson, he's clearly not a left winger. I'd like to see him up top alongside Shankland or Thompson.

Meant to stick this on the end of my post yesterday.

Where's decent for parking on Friday? I've been told there's a car park next to the ground? I had a quick butchers on the St Mirren website but it doesn't mention that, just gives you a few street names.

Much appreciated.

There's a car park next to the ground. It costs £4 to park there(£2 for disabled parking).

----------------------Langfield-----------------------

----Watson-------Webster-------Baird-----Kelly----

-----------------------Goodwin------------------------

------------Mallan----Howieson----Agnew--------------

-------------Gallagher---------Shankland------------

That's if McMullan is injured. If he's fit, drop Agnew, play McMullan and Gallagher wide and Shanks up front.

Gallagher is a cracking player and does the best with the position he's being told to play, but like Howieson, he's clearly not a left winger. I'd like to see him up top alongside Shankland or Thompson.

Aye, agree with this line up. Would like to see what Howieson can do in a central role - he keeps possession really well and has more physicality than Agnew. Clearly not a winger though, like you said.

Don't mind if Gallagher is out wide, assuming that he cuts inside and has a shot now and then. Hopefully Kelly will get up and down the wing anyway.

Archived