Is this the season?

That Old Firm dominance is ended?

Hearts came close in 86, Aberdeen in 91, but nobody has ended the OF run. 30 odd miserable years, the longest period where nobody else has one the greatest prize in Scottish football. Is this the season where it all changes? I certainly think it could be. God Bless you Aberdeen.

BELIEVE

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love to burst the Aberdeen bubble next month tbh. Train journey back to Perth with three points would be glorious.

I would be content if they defeat us. Aberdeen lifting the league trophy would be more glorious than a run of the mill league victory for Saints.

I would be content if they defeat us. Aberdeen lifting the league trophy would be more glorious than a run of the mill league victory for Saints.

Would you genuinely support your teams opposition?

I'd love to see those manky b*****ds miss out on the title but actively wanting my own team to lose is a step to far IMO.

This Aberdeen team is easily the best Aberdeen team in 20 odd years. Everyone goes on about the gap last season but we downed tools and rest a lot of players at the end of the season as certain players had to get a break with the Europa League qualifiers in mind. I will be surprised if we don't push Celtic all the way and today result will hopefully give them the belief to do that.

This guy thinks Darren Fletcher has been as good a player as Paul Scholes. I think everyone should be told.

I've already responded to you but ,since you seem desperate to be #telt across multiple forums, I'll say it again.

Paul Scholes Fifa 11 OVR- 81

Darren Fletcher Fifa 11 OVR- 83

Would you like that egg all over your face scrambled or boiled?

This guy thinks Darren Fletcher has been as good a player as Paul Scholes.I think everyone should be told.

Nothing like what he said. He said he was a better player than Scholes during a certain period when Scholes was on the decline.

I've already responded to you but ,since you seem desperate to be #telt across multiple forums, I'll say it again.

Paul Scholes Fifa 11 OVR- 81

Darren Fletcher Fifa 11 OVR- 83

Would you like that egg all over your face scrambled or boiled?

How do they compare in Football Manager that season?

Archived