TODAYS GOALS AND RESULTS 12-9-15

maurice shavez

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result today for glens and totally deserved over 90 mins.

Still short of 2 players imo, goal scorer and a creative midfielder but early days.

Thought the experienced Chisholm of Hurlford let his team down today with 2 silly bookings.

Ford support growing whilst glens is sadly in decline however delighted to beat them today. Love it!

Also The fud with the bell who rang it in my face at the end of the game would have been smashed 10yrs ago!

And if the young team had been there he wouldn't have seen half time.

Let's hope this can kick start our season.

Away the glens !!!

The bells annoying yes totally agree but this post makes you seem like an angry wee ned wanting a fight at the weekends.

Thought we done enough to win a very open game which could have went either way. We responded very well to being pegged back twice which showed great character.

A massive improvement on our showing at Hurlford last week and I was delighted to see Daz Christie get the winner as he always gives everything for the club. A very welcome 3 points and the type of game we have to win to make sure we aren't involved in a relegation battle.

Agree with Keenan about the sending off. I was at the far side from it but he flew in recklessly and certainly caught Nicky who was lucky that he was brave enough to go through the ball in the tackle or he could have got a bad one.

Injuries fucked him at Ayr!! Im sure he was a big favourite at Somerset until he got injured. Imo he's in top 5 players in the West. Never seen him having a bad game!

I agree Keenan is a top player and reads the game really well. However he is carrying far too much weight to go back senior and play regularly IMO. Super Prem is his level now.

Great result today for glens and totally deserved over 90 mins.

Still short of 2 players imo, goal scorer and a creative midfielder but early days.

Thought the experienced Chisholm of Hurlford let his team down today with 2 silly bookings.

Ford support growing whilst glens is sadly in decline however delighted to beat them today. Love it!

Also The fud with the bell who rang it in my face at the end of the game would have been smashed 10yrs ago!

And if the young team had been there he wouldn't have seen half time.

Let's hope this can kick start our season.

Away the glens !!!

So you shat it?

Very few players with the quality of Dean Keanan play very long in the juniors... they are either young and go onto better things or they are ex seniors squeezing out the last of their legs at a lower level.

Keanan and Davy Anderson at Kilbirnie are guys that could still be playing senior no problem but enjoy playing in the juniors....as a fan of the juniors am glad to they are and would pay the entrance fee to watch them.

Very few players with the quality of Dean Keanan play very long in the juniors... they are either young and go onto better things or they are ex seniors squeezing out the last of their legs at a lower level.

Keanan and Davy Anderson at Kilbirnie are guys that could still be playing senior no problem but enjoy playing in the juniors....as a fan of the juniors am glad to they are and would pay the entrance fee to watch them.

Agreed mate and our very own Andy Reid had been doing it for 8 years now .

Loads of guys chuck themselves into a lobotomised footballing frenzy and andy reid seems to always find himself with lots of time on the ball.

Such an elegant footballer .

Agreed mate and our very own Andy Reid had been doing it for 8 years now .

Loads of guys chuck themselves into a lobotomised footballing frenzy and andy reid seems to always find himself with lots of time on the ball.

Such an elegant footballer .

Correct mate its simply because they are a class above the level they are playing at.

Reid ignores the hurly burly around him cause he knows games are not won when the nonsense is going on...they are won in composed calm moments.

Is the internet down in the hurlford area tonite lol

Sorry, just when they have beaten us so often recently a wee bit of gloating can surely be excused.

Plus the missus is out tonight so I'm allowed on the Internet. :-)

You enjoy gloating it's allowed buddy

Archived