BSC Glasgow

andy25

Away from the point scoring, could anyone involved with BSC give us a rough idea of when a decision will be made re tickets.

Talbot are away this Saturday so we won't have a home game prior to Scottish tie, which will make distribution of tickets problematic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having missed out last Saturday due to the weather down south, I am already chomping at the bit for Saturday to come.

I only hope we can maintain our momentum up to last Saturdays disruption. I suppose it gives us an extra week for any knock recovery.

How are BSC doing this season. Should be a terrific game.

Grimbo

So what? It doesn't matter how many hordes of fans you have, your team is still in the equivalent of the seventh or eighth tier of Scottish football, whereas BSC are at least two tiers higher. That is an undeniable.

The only reason we are talking support size is because it is an issue in this case, the gentleman made a statement that was clearly incorrect, given the information in my post, therefore a point of accuracy. I have nothing against BSC and they are what they are and no doubt see a future in this set up. But the solution regarding creating a pyramid is a shambles well illustrated by this low capacity situation IMHO. Also, your observation regarding tiers beautifully sums up my point.

Certainly not. But it's a temporary groundshare afaik.

For the record, I see a lot of the Juniors, I saw your lot at Nitten recently and the final at Medda. I was at Arthurlie-Pollok last week.

I can see both sides of the argument and it's a shame the Juniors couldn't/wouldn't be accommodated. But that doesn't stop you being a biased insular git :lol::lol::lol:

Edit:

Having been through the licensing with WW, the ground is only a smallish part of it - the club gets the license.

"biased insular git" Been called worse to be honest. OK, you have outed me, I have never seen an EOS game, or a SOS. As for the LL, well you guessed it, never seen one. Do you know what? I never felt the urge. You are probably right, I have got the hump since the Juniors were allowed into the big cup with some of the opinion aimed in our direction. Some of the condescending attitudes from certain parts towards Junior inclusion has been arrogant and ill informed to say the least. Some of Threave's support when we played them astonished me, even after an 8-1 gubbing they still assumed superiority. Therefore left a sour taste and think this misplaced and inappropriate arrogance to be fairly common place towards the Juniors from some in these quarters. I also consider that the Juniors were not really involved in a proper consultation or given any chance to influence the so called pyramid. We could have had a really exciting non league set up, but ambition and subsequent arrogance never gave it a chance with the clamor to get the chance to be in with the big boys.

The only team Talbot have not outnumbered in the big Scottish tournament is Hearts, home or away. But punters from the leagues in question never accept this is a very real reason as to why it is a good thing that big Junior clubs be included and can bring so much to the table, on and off the park.

Biased, perhaps but I'm not the only one, am I?

The only reason we are talking support size is because it is an issue in this case, the gentleman made a statement that was clearly incorrect, given the information in my post, therefore a point of accuracy. I have nothing against BSC and they are what they are and no doubt see a future in this set up. But the solution regarding creating a pyramid is a shambles well illustrated by this low capacity situation IMHO. Also, your observation regarding tiers beautifully sums up my point.

^^^

Little league for this pish

Grimbo

Away from the point scoring, could anyone involved with BSC give us a rough idea of when a decision will be made re tickets.

Talbot are away this Saturday so we won't have a home game prior to Scottish tie, which will make distribution of tickets problematic

Check BSC Twitter, tickets now on sale.

Archived