Marvel's Jessica Jones

King Kebab

As with Daredevil all 13 episodes available on the same day (20th Nov), quite looking forward to it tbh, I can honestly say, she is not a character I really know a lot about, so I feel prepared to emerse myself into something new, but really if it's half as good as Daredevil, it will be well worth the watching!!!

The Trailer really shows nothing, but l still feel a bit excited for this!!! :thumsup2

Also reports are that Tennant is absolutely tremendous in this, being to this show what Vincent D'Onofrio was to Daredevil in terms of character development and acting!!!

Great stuff. I'm looking forward to this one the most I think.

Personally I wouldn't have done Luke Cage and Iron Fist separately, I'd have done one Heroes for Hire series. That way if they wanted a 4th New York "streets" Marvel series they could have done Master of Kung Fu or Misty Knight / Palladin

• 1 month later...

Think it is Luke Cage.

This series could be superb. The comic its based around is excellent and very dark.

It sounds like the Iron Fist series hasn't got off the ground yet, so speculation that it will be bumped/replaced with something else (maybe a Punisher series?).

Cage is getting his own show but will appear in JJ as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see a small daredevil/Matt Murdock appearance in JJ either.

Now been confirmed that iron fist will be made as a movie for Netflix rather than a show. Bit of a demotion from 13 hours of tv to a 2 hour movie, but maybe the mystical stuff would be a harder sell over a whole series

Cage is getting his own show but will appear in JJ as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see a small daredevil/Matt Murdock appearance in JJ either.

Now been confirmed that iron fist will be made as a movie for Netflix rather than a show. Bit of a demotion from 13 hours of tv to a 2 hour movie, but maybe the mystical stuff would be a harder sell over a whole series

wonder if that rules him out of the combined series that was planned after all 4 had their own show

• 3 weeks later...

Watched the first show and a bit underwhelmed, seemed to take an age to build a bit of background, she's an awfy strong jakey who's getting over a traumatic past. Not a character that I'd heard of before so maybe this is why I'm finding this a bit meh so far, will watch another few to see if I get into it.

I'm not going to be able to watch Krysten Ritter without thinking about 'Don't trust the bitch in apartment 23'. Criminally underrated show.

I would have figured that Luke Cage getting the two hour film over Iron Fist would have been a better call.

Tennant might have found his true calling as a villain.