Kentucky fried chicken

Archie

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is a KFC bargain bucket like making love to a beautiful woman?

Cos after you've finished with the legs and breasts, you've got a sweaty box to stick your bone in.

Time to go and get pished.

knob filled c**t?

KFC have started putting signs on their stores that say 'Nandos' and charging idiots £13.95 for the same chicken with a slightly different sauce.

You've posted this before but even the most simple person can understand the quite blatant difference between a KFC and a Nando's. One is deep fried in batter, they are completely different apart from both being chicken based.

The problem with KFC is we've all had that one that was superb. Cooked perfectly, you've nailed the choice, nailed the amount you've ordered and just really enjoyed it. You then go back and it's cold and disgusting. You're chasing that hit. Some point you've got to give up and spend that bit more on higher quality, more reliable gear, in this case Nandos.

Very valid point up until the last sentence

One at straiton (loanhead) getting built, that will be my local one.

Large mighty bucket for one and small popcorn with tango as my drink £7.98 when I'm on my own

With the mrs think its called a variety bucket with Garvey and corn which comes to about £25 but never finish it

Archived