Just the Juniors Radio Show

Offthepark

Hi all on the show tomorrow night we have Rab Sneddon as our substitute junior football guru and our studio guest is Thorniewood United manager Andy Frame as well as our player profile along with new Troon manager on the phone and lots more so why not tune in to

rocksportradio.co.uk

Live from 8pm

Hope you can make it

Hi all just a wee update about on demand it us now back up and running as of tonight so if you miss the show check on Sunday as it should be there

You work at the station too then,bud? Or are you,like wishawloyal and Bootroom, posting on Bill's behalf? :huh:

Hi all just a wee update about on demand it us now back up and running as of tonight so if you miss the show check on Sunday as it should be there

Spoke to Bill this morning and he said they where having techy problems but hopefully it will be up later today

We seem to be getting some mixed signals here Bill...have you tried adjusting the aerial,bud? :huh:

Sorry about that Tommy,

But when I left Bill in the pub last night he assured me it had been sorted.

Well at least I think that was what he was trying to say!

You showbiz-type Junior boys certainly seem partial tae a good scoop,wl! :lol:

Unfortunately,while there doesn't seem to be a problem with any of the other shows at the station,this one is still listed as 'unavailable',which seems a shame as it's usually a good listen.

Please let Bill know that at the moment his programme has suffered from more 'tech glitches' than the Grand Ole Opry....and its been on the air since 1925. :(

Hi All,

just a wee update about on demand. I`ve just heard from oor Bill there and the technical guys are working round the clock to sort out the problem. As soon as they get it sorted you will be the first to know

Cheers wl,I heard that Bill was posted missing on Friday night and that the show was excellent!

Look forward to it bud! :thumsup2

Archived