Walker's cheese and onion colour

Blootoon87

Okey Dokey, listen up, this is what everyone remembers.

post-31698-0-29624400-1441922451.jpg

This is what happened and why Walkers deny changing the colour of the packaging, they didn't, they rebranded the name and in the process changed the colour of the packaging.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smith%27s_Snackfood_Company

Smiths was later owned by biscuit company Nabisco, BSN and finally sold to American company PepsiCo in the 1990s. Subsequently Pepsico withdrew the brand, in favour of popular British brand Walkers, which had been heavily marketed in a campaign using ex-footballer turned television presenter Gary Lineker. Many of the products previously owned by Smiths became labelled as Walkers, although there are still several Smiths branded crisps.

Having just googled KP crisps I didn't know KP were still going as a brand- they just don't make ordinary crisps anymore. Brannigan's, Space Raiders, Roysters, Discos yes, but not KP crisps..

post-12982-0-69676100-1441926313.jpg

Note PROPER green colour for cheesy onion. Walkers are c***s.

And then we have these fuckers, entering the fray, bold as f**k.

mNUHNQ4ZzVef1GUBGq08CNA.jpg
I can only imagine the orange/ yellow at the bottom and top is to signify sunshine, which helps the potatoes grow, whilst the white in the middle of the packet is some sort of existential philosophical statement/ Orwellian observation on the vaccuous sterility of life.
Or something.

Yeah, I was sure I remember them swapping the colours about however I have found some disturbing evidence of an image that is supposedly from the early 80's.

817963314.jpg

It appears I may have some form of memory problem... perhaps the beef I ate in the 1980's?