IndyRef2

Crùbag

The sleeping 15% of NO voters who didn't turn up at the referendum will easily be enough to reject so called independence. The YES vote simply are out of their depth.

Then you have nothing to worry about, do you?

I think we both know differently.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TDsNJUPJ_normal.png Record Politics 12h
A year ago tonight, the Daily Record made history by revealing one of the most talked about front pages ever. pic.twitter.com/RiA3Mc6cXe
View photo · S4j6o1U8_normal.jpg Katie McGarvey 12h
@Record_Politics I hope you're suitably ashamed.
View conversation · TDsNJUPJ_normal.png Record Politics 12h
@KatieKhaleesi No. We believe the Vow continues to do what it set out to do
View conversation ·

/\ this.

Scottish independence changed quickly from a no vote to a possible yes by July this year, a broken vow helped hastened it.

I have listened to many SNP politicians speaking about the many broken vows, but have yet to hear one describe which broken vow it was. Any chance of someone telling me here?

I have listened to many SNP politicians speaking about the many broken vows, but have yet to hear one describe which broken vow it was. Any chance of someone telling me here?

A pedantic Unionist.

How refreshing.

Just to be clear, absolutely nothing has been delivered so far.

Just to be even clearer, the Scottish Gov have total control of policing, education, health, tax raising powers and the new Scotland bill is going through its stages. To make it even clearer for you, go and read the Smith Report, agreed by all parties, and list anything that hasnt or isnt happening. Is that clearer for you.

Just to be even clearer, the Scottish Gov have total control of policing, education, health, tax raising powers and the new Scotland bill is going through its stages. To make it even clearer for you, go and read the Smith Report, agreed by all parties, and list anything that hasnt or isnt happening. Is that clearer for you.

What a disaster of a post.

The Scottish government absolutely does not have total control of tax. The other powers existed before.

For examples of where the bill doesn't meet the recommendations of Smith we could say on social security or on crown estate revenue.

Even labour say the bill falls short of Smith, for example around work programmes.

Archived