Do you want refugees in scotland?

DDcups

Nonsense. they've crossed upteen safe countries before they arrive anywhere near us. If Calais resembles a war zone it's because the illegals have turned it into a dump. Just like they've turned large parts of this country into no go areas for decent civilised people. If Britain is bad as you say they wouldn't be trying to storm the channel tunnel to get here. Who is trying to kill them in France?

You say it's the forgeiners that turned areas into no go areas neglecting the fact that most of them have make positive contributions to sociaty and its people born here that do more damage to the country. Then you think your a decent human being despite being a bigot

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You say it's the forgeiners that turned areas into no go areas neglecting the fact that most of them have make positive contributions to sociaty and its people born here that do more damage to the country. Then you think your a decent human being despite being a bigot

I didn't say 'foreigners'. I said illiegal migrants.

If you're going to attack me make sure you've comprehended my post.

I didn't say 'foreigners'. I said illiegal migrants.

If you're going to attack me make sure you've comprehended my post.

If you are going to talk about illegal migrants start a thread about them and learn the difference between them and refugees.

Nonsense. they've crossed upteen safe countries before they arrive anywhere near us. If Calais resembles a war zone it's because the illegals have turned it into a dump. Just like they've turned large parts of this country into no go areas for decent civilised people. If Britain is bad as you say they wouldn't be trying to storm the channel tunnel to get here. Who is trying to kill them in France?

Well what is it in particular that is attracting them here over the countries that they are travelling through? Or is it just the other countries are doing a good job of moving people on so that they don't settle in, France to use your Calais example?

Well what is it in particular that is attracting them here over the countries that they are travelling through? Or is it just the other countries are doing a good job of moving people on so that they don't settle in, France to use your Calais example?

It's the economy stupid. That and our generous welfare system.

If you are going to talk about illegal migrants start a thread about them and learn the difference between them and refugees.

The people presently marching towards Europe are illegal migrants not refugees. Refugees are required to claim asylum in the nearest safe country. Most of them have been living in Turkey. That beach the little Syrian boy drowned off the coast of is a holiday resort for Brits. Not exactly a war zone.

Archived