Do you want refugees in scotland?

DDcups

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It saddens me on two levels Addie&Bobbie.

A/ you both know I hate the concept of 'Britain'

B/ you are both of the elders of the parish, yet don't get the reference to that well known support act for Screwdriver et al, The Clash :(

When refugees flee they generally take their family with them. However, most of these news reports are showing footage of young men, which you most often associate with migrants.

And more than likely members of ISIS

When refugees flee they generally take their family with them. However, most of these news reports are showing footage of young men, which you most often associate with migrants.

ah the news that never lies or shows only part of the picture.

Britain is shite. These folk aren't risking life and limb getting here because it's the land of milk and honey. They are doing it to flee a war zone and provide a stable life for themselves and their families until such time as they can go home again.

So aye, gie them a help.

Let's be honest here, do we have much of a choice on the matter??

We always have a choice, whether you can carry through your choice, either way, is a different matter.

Your quite thick aren't you?

No, but his socks can stand on their own

Yes, if they participate in society. Not if they keep to themselves, refuse to speak English and work illegally while our boys in Iraq can't even get proper equipment.

Bloody immigrants coming over here and working illegally and denying our boys in Iraq who aren't even there any more their rightful equipment.

... I think I might have been whooshed.

Britain is shite. These folk aren't risking life and limb getting here because it's the land of milk and honey. They are doing it to flee a war zone and provide a stable life for themselves and their families until such time as they can go home again.

So aye, gie them a help.

Nonsense. they've crossed upteen safe countries before they arrive anywhere near us. If Calais resembles a war zone it's because the illegals have turned it into a dump. Just like they've turned large parts of this country into no go areas for decent civilised people. If Britain is bad as you say they wouldn't be trying to storm the channel tunnel to get here. Who is trying to kill them in France?

Archived