Do you want refugees in scotland?

DDcups

I've seen on facebook a lot of idiots wanting the UK to turn its back on refugees but it's mainly English people I've seen saying they don't want them and they want the EDL to sort it out :lol:

Would they be welcome up here? I wouldn't mind myself if we took in as many as we could support. Is anyone against the idea of giving refugees a home?

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why?

its just another very uncomfortable situation which divides opinion throughout the country and is being used by point scoring among our political leaders. I just have a bad feeling about the entire situation.

its just another very uncomfortable situation which divides opinion throughout the country and is being used by point scoring among our political leaders. I just have a bad feeling about the entire situation.

Correct.

The Right will have a far bigger foothold in Europe on the back of this, which, is poo.

People are ranting about no borders, no quotas etc and other unmanageable guff, and the Nazi fecks will find a middle ground support.

Stupid hoors.

It's pretty simple. Either support innocent people having the right to live in a safe environment or support turning a blind eye to the situation. In WW2 millions came to the UK wanting to escape the Nazi's and people had a lot less than they have now but the government never turned them back and people joined up to fight a war for them. Why should we turn away refugees now?

It's pretty simple. Either support innocent people having the right to live in a safe environment or support turning a blind eye to the situation. In WW2 millions came to the UK wanting to escape the Nazi's and people had a lot less than they have now but the government never turned them back and people joined up to fight a war for them. Why should we turn away refugees now?

We aren't needing to recruit soldiers for another world war! And i never said i wanted to turn away the refugees i just said i had my concerns of the situation. Most of which stem from western intervention into these countries to "Bring the people democracy"

I hope Tony Blair puts a few families up in that 6 billion pound mansion he bought just outside of London.

Also Bob Geldofs carry on in this has left me seething once again

I get the impression from what I read on Social Media, that many don't know the difference between economic migrants and refugees, hence the stupid comments from a large number of individuals.

Shouldering the responsibility for poor foreign policy and providing refuge to those who need it would be a start.

It'll improve our UEFA Ranking and boost our European Coefficient so I'm all for it.

!

More misinformation.

Iceland will take more, and they walked their group without them.

Sturgeon already said we will prioritise the ones with head injuries ffs :(

I reckon 3064 next finals

Edit... I mistyped 2064, but it'll be close enough as is.

We aren't needing to recruit soldiers for another world war! And i never said i wanted to turn away the refugees i just said i had my concerns of the situation. Most of which stem from western intervention into these countries to "Bring the people democracy"

I hope Tony Blair puts a few families up in that 6 billion pound mansion he bought just outside of London.

Also Bob Geldofs carry on in this has left me seething once again

I never said we need to recruit any but it kind of shows public support that people joined up the day war was declared there was none of the they steal our jobs and houses pish.

What has the talentless c**t has been doing now? Another sing song?

I get the impression from what I read on Social Media, that many don't know the difference between economic migrants and refugees, hence the stupid comments from a large number of individuals.

Shouldering the responsibility for poor foreign policy and providing refuge to those who need it would be a start.

100% Addie, and you would start with those that enabled the policy??

Archived