Farting etiquette

Fide

Let's discuss, shall we.

Do you fart with glee in front of your better half? Or do you try and release a sneaky and risk increased pungency?

How about at work? Do you care if anyone hears your trouser coughs, or do you go to the toilet to let go?

Have you ever administered a dutch oven? Farted in a lift? Blamed someone else?

How do you fart, how often do you fart and how fucking EVIL are your early morning farts?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very nervous, as this is my second contribution to the forum. But had to comment. The old Aberdeen & Dundee striker Billy Pirie once teed off on the first hole and completely followed through( not his swing action) he lasted 4 holes till the poop shone through his chinos.

Fart openly. Worst sounding fart is when your on the lavvy. Always sound worse. Farting in the blokes is widely accepted.

I worked with a bird who swore blind she'd never farted before in her life. Got really annoyed when asked if that extended to fanny farts.

We’ve got tubes at the entrance of our work where we swipe in with our passes – a bit Star Trek-esque.

It’s fun to try and time dropping an egg bomb for just as you’re in the Perspex tube, because it can potentially last for hours…way worse than a lift.

My ones on a Monday morning after a semi heavy weekend of beer wine and takeaways are particularly evil. Apart from that it's usually pretty odourless for me and not a noticeable occurrence.

Was very flatulent after a flight back from the states a few days ago though and was stinking out Heathrow airport whilst going through security.

Been with my missus about 7 years (minus a year apart) and I don't fart blatantly in front of her, maybe sneak one out if I think I can get away with it but generally I never ever fart in front of a female unless it is my daughter(or mum when she was alive).

Worst thing on earth in the past when I was out with different women every other weekend and waking up in the morning absolutely desperate to fart. I used to leave their house early so I could get out in the fresh air/car and release the gas which had built up in me over night. A lot of the time I would muffle the sound of the farts with towels in their bathrooms or wedging half a roll of toilet paper up my starfish.

If I had had an indian or something that was making me chokeing to fart I would simply feign sickness and go home to my own bed and the comfort of being able to fart.

If my missus openly farted in front of me I would be absolutely disgusted, I would refuse to have sex with her for at least a month. In my world women don't fart.

Amongst male company, however, I am reknowned for having ridiculously stinking and high frequency farts.

Been with my missus about 7 years (minus a year apart) and I don't fart blatantly in front of her, maybe sneak one out if I think I can get away with it but generally I never ever fart in front of a female unless it is my daughter(or mum when she was alive).

Worst thing on earth in the past when I was out with different women every other weekend and waking up in the morning absolutely desperate to fart. I used to leave their house early so I could get out in the fresh air/car and release the gas which had built up in me over night. A lot of the time I would muffle the sound of the farts with towels in their bathrooms or wedging half a roll of toilet paper up my starfish.

If I had had an indian or something that was making me chokeing to fart I would simply feign sickness and go home to my own bed and the comfort of being able to fart.

If my missus openly farted in front of me I would be absolutely disgusted, I would refuse to have sex with her for at least a month. In my world women don't fart.

Amongst male company, however, I am reknowned for having ridiculously stinking and high frequency farts.

post-31698-0-85379500-1441826841.jpg

Archived