Stirling Albion v Montrose

This Saturday the Binos face Montrose at Forthbank in what will be a difficult game for us.

Montrose have improved since last season when they beat Brora in the relegation playoffs and have made a good start to the season especially at home, whist the Binos have last week managed only our 1st win of the season at the Shire.

Prediction Albion 2 Montrose 1

Will miss the match due to a wee trip away, however this is one that could go either way. Montrose fans must be sick of hearing it but it's quite clear that they are much improved on last season, and will fancy their chances, however now we have had our first win under our belts, we should be looking at this game to go on a wee run and pull ourselves into the early chasing pack.

I'm not getting carried away by last weekends result, the team has still got to improve in my eyes and results under McLaren need to improve also, so it'll be interesting to see if we really have turned the corner or if we've hit another false dawn.

Montrose fans must be sick of hearing it but it's quite clear that they are much improved on last season

Nope not sick of hearing that.

This is the first time in a number of seasons that I actually look forward to Saturday's.

Hopeful of our first away points, with the 2 away losses to Berwick and Annan who have both started well points wise, long trips for the team and just by the odd goal.

Surely we should be able to beat nobodies like Montrose, SURELY?

Montrose have made a better start to the season than the Albion having won more games at home than the Albion who have yet to record a home win this season. Hopefully this will change on Saturday when we beat Montrose in what should be a difficult but winnable game for us.

Surely we should be able to beat nobodies like Montrose, SURELY?

Montrose have made a better start to the season than the Albion having won more games at home than the Albion who have yet to record a home win this season.

Montrose have more Home wins this season than The Binos have over the last 13 months.

Hope that's the attitude your noboddies team take. I think we should stick that on the wall of our changing room as it's as good a motivator as any team talk.

Just one person trying to wind you's up, don't see the point in reacting to it tbh.

Hope that's the attitude your noboddies team take. I think we should stick that on the wall of our changing room as it's as good a motivator as any team talk.

Aye that's what to do stick my post in the changing rooms, I'm sure that'll get your players motivated :lol:

We have done really well at home so far and just need to start picking up points on the road. I am not sure quite why Stirling have been so utterly shite these last 18 months as ty have some decent players.

Had Stirling lost last week at the Shire there would have been a lot of pressure on the hapless "Skippy" to win this one, as it is they will want to maintain some kind of momentum whilst we need to start picking up points away from home.

suspect it will be something like a 1-1 draw.

We have done really well at home so far and just need to start picking up points on the road. I am not sure quite why Stirling have been so utterly shite these last 18 months as ty have some decent players.

I saw them the other week and they were terrible.

There's a bit of Hibsiness about them. They just seem pretty weak throughout.

Archived