I can hear the sound of falling masonry as they try to plug that leak

I am tempted by their cloak of secrecy to find out what their games are about

Ask a question and they talk of party unity they should have for their voters

They can stop the Corbyn surge with the membership purge

The truth cannot be seen or heard

Bring down the Labour walls

Bring down, bring down, break down, break down, break down break down break down, break down the Labour walls

You've got to bring down the Labour walls

While in Scotland they support Tory UK rule

And condemn their own voters who oppose it without any trial

And if one drugs scientist gets too close to the truth

They will soon sack him in style

In style

In style

Bring down, bring down, break down, break down, break down break down break down break down the Labour walls

We've got to bring down the Labour walls

They speak in tongues

Power is money

I see our interests fall well behind their curtain

Infiltrate our social media

Crime to support Corbyn

It's a crime to support Corbyn

It's such a crime to support Corbyn

I read the whole of that and thought that it would make a great song lyric.

Couple of changes though, maybe change the word "Labour" to "Government" (make it more outreaching and topical)

And maybe think about getting rid of the word "support Corbyn" (whatever that means!!!) and change it to something like "be outspoken".

Just a thought.

To the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody? Mebbes

What's wrong with Corbyn, they sell lovely candy floss & I know the wind gets a bit er windy on the front but the sea air is exhilarating, hang on I think I'm thinking of Morecambe? Aye I am. Sorry.

Would the song still work by replacing Corbyn with Morecambe? Just re-read it & yes I'm happy with Morecambe to replace Corbyn.

I'm no happy with Bogieman Wrappershit tune though. What about using the tune from I've Got A Loverly Bunch Of Coconuts, instead.

Grimbo

What's wrong with Corbyn, they sell lovely candy floss & I know the wind gets a bit er windy on the front but the sea air is exhilarating, hang on I think I'm thinking of Morecambe? Aye I am. Sorry.

Would the song still work by replacing Corbyn with Morecambe? Just re-read it & yes I'm happy with Morecambe to replace Corbyn.

I'm no happy with Bogieman Wrappershit tune though. What about using the tune from I've Got A Loverly Bunch Of Coconuts, instead.

Grimbo

I used to go to Morecambe with my family as a nipper and I found it endlessly fascinating. They had (probably not there any more) a rollercoaster, the entire frame of which was made of wood. The beach was also covered in red flags warning about quicksand.

Some place.

I used to go to Morecambe with my family as a nipper and I found it endlessly fascinating. They had (probably not there any more) a rollercoaster, the entire frame of which was made of wood. The beach was also covered in red flags warning about quicksand.

Some place.

I bet they didn't have signs in Welsh warning you not to park on the grass verge, though.

I bet they didn't have signs in Welsh warning you not to park on the grass verge, though.

Unless you are dailingual you wouldn't know what the signs said & Morecambe council could make a killing in fines. I think you've just solved the council debt crisis Jacksy).

Grimbo

Archived