William Hill Scottish Cup draw

A.M

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the term Junior disappeared there is no need to change the clubs names. Boca Juniors don't have a problem.

With respect that is a different situation.

We are talking about roughly 30-40 teams named after the grade we play in.

With respect that is a different situation.

We are talking about roughly 30-40 teams named after the grade we play in.

You could still have the juniors part ofthe team name and change the whole products name only, when we were a senior club pre 1938 did people need to call us Beith seniors?:huh:

FFS Forres mechanics aren't a team made up of only mechanics so the second part of a name isn't a definitive summing up of what the team really are.

The problem is the level being described as junior as a whole , it's utter fuckwittery to still have it in this day and age .

I've never met anybody in Scotland who didn't know what Junior football is.

So Hertha after nearly 80 years of exsistance what shall we call our club?

After all if we're in with pub teams like Glasgow Uni and Junior football is no more surely we can't be called Beith Juniors.

no need to change team names,its the grade name that should be changed.marathon to snickers is still a marathon to some.

You could still have the juniors part ofthe team name and change the whole products name only, when we were a senior club pre 1938 did people need to call us Beith seniors?:huh:

FFS Forres mechanics aren't a team made up of only mechanics so the second part of a name isn't a definitive summing up of what the team really are.

The problem is the level being described as junior as a whole , it's utter fuckwittery to still have it in this day and age .

Think we just need to agree to disagree on this subject.

I see no need to change it and will not be convinced otherwise and you think the opposite

falkirk juniors are based and play in grangemouth not falkirk though. :blink:

Nevertheless, they've opted to differentiate themselves by use of the term. They could either retain it as part of their tradition (lol) or pick something else like Grangemouth.

You are entitled to your opinion but I feel it's dinosaurs like you that hate to see change.

Juniors is for kids.

The grade name needs changing as soon as

possible as it is embarrassing.

The old dinosaur argument is pathetic.

I am not against change only change for the sake of change.

I was all for the amalgamation of the leagues as that was a positive thing and improved the game.

This will in no way improve or impact on the Junior game.

Calling somebody a dinosaur is a cop out and makes you sound like a left wing student who thinks they have every answer.

You are entitled to your opinion but I feel it's dinosaurs like you that hate to see change.

Juniors is for kids.

The grade name needs changing as soon as possible as it is embarrassing.

Every other brand jazz up their products .

Check out the whisky industry which I know really well and they are targeting the young generation both home and abroad with new jazzy looking packaging and brands to try and change the image of whisky only being an old mans drink and they're chasing new markets all the time and are succeeding tremendously.

Far more eye catching products, subtle little name changes to the brands, new advertising to attract a younger market & a huge purge to capture new audiences....................

Meanwhile junior football and the tag which describes it is happy to just drift along and along , can anyone honestly say that the term junior sounds catchy and trendy for youngsters who are our current and future generations. ????????

Every other brand jazz up their products .

Check out the whisky industry which I know really well and they are targeting the young generation both home and abroad with new jazzy looking packaging and brands to try and change the image of whisky only being an old mans drink and they're chasing new markets all the time and are succeeding tremendously.

Far more eye catching products, subtle little name changes to the brands, new advertising to attract a younger market & a huge purge to capture new audiences....................

Meanwhile junior football and the tag which describes it is happy to just drift along and along , can anyone honestly say that the term junior sounds catchy and trendy for youngsters who are our current and future generations. ????????

Maybe not but then does the knuckle dragging Old Firm sound catchy and it gets plenty of youngsters.

Whisky is an old mans drink anyway even if you do jazz it up. ????

Archived