William Hill Scottish Cup draw

A.M

Lonewolfie....are you ok....I never disrespected anyone in my post. I never said the league my team play in is any better than any other league....

I include my team as a non-league team. I think you need to calm down a bit.

You are right mate anything out with the four professional leagues are classed as non-league from the highland league right down to Sunday league they can all be termed non-league.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to the visit of Talbot to BSC Glasgow.....very tough game for us against a side who have been the benchmark for non-league football for years.....really excited for everyone at our club , should be a great day.

Do BSC have any supporters other than the players relatives?

Glenconner...we probably have some,but mostly we have relatives and club members. We have a large membership ( 800) but it is something we need to build on. As a club at this level we are at an embryonic stage and we have a great deal to learn and build upon, generating fan interest is something we will probably only improve upon given time, results and also our own home park. We desperately need to get the council to approve our plans asap do we can start the building work at Victoria park.

Glenconner...we probably have some,but mostly we have relatives and club members. We have a large membership ( 800) but it is something we need to build on. As a club at this level we are at an embryonic stage and we have a great deal to learn and build upon, generating fan interest is something we will probably only improve upon given time, results and also our own home park. We desperately need to get the council to approve our plans asap do we can start the building work at Victoria park.

I've always thought that bit of Glasgow was lacking a football presence and that section of Vicky Park is an eyesore that could do with improvement. Would be a good place to have a facility.

Why do BSC need their own ground?

By Victoria Park do you mean the one 5 minutes walk away from Scotstoun Showgrounds.

Who owns the Showgrounds?

Btw, i'm dubious about large football academies thinking there's some local brand loyalty.

It's like having loyalty to the gym you've just joined.

It's been Junior football since it started.

There is no need to change it to suit an agenda that has nothing to do with us.

There's every need to change it. It's an absolutely shite term to describe adult semi professional football.

There's every need to change it. It's an absolutely shite term to describe adult semi professional football.

I've watched Junior football for 41 years and if I live for another 41 will still be watching Junior football.

It wont be changing so you might as well deal with it.

They should get shot of the Junior tag. It's confusing for outsiders and a bit of a riddy for the initiated. Time to modernise.

Will that include my club having to change their name?

It gives me no riddy to say I support the mighty Beith JUNIORS and watch JUNIOR football.

Will that include my club having to change their name?

It gives me no riddy to say I support the mighty Beith JUNIORS and watch JUNIOR football.

I'm not talking about club names I'm talking about the grade name.

Unless you believe that a change of grade name would make the re-naming of clubs compulsory you're really just producing a straw man argument there.

I'm not talking about club names I'm talking about the grade name.

Unless you believe that a change of grade name would make the re-naming of clubs compulsory you're really just producing a straw man argument there.

So instead of being asked why it is called Junior football we just need to keep telling people why we are called Juniors.

I hope it never changes and certainly am happy to differentiate between us and the glorified school teams like Glasgow Uni.

So instead of being asked why it is called Junior football we just need to keep telling people why we are called Juniors.

I hope it never changes and certainly am happy to differentiate between us and the glorified school teams like Glasgow Uni.

If you're happy and proud of the Junior term then I'd imagine that you'll be readily forthcoming with an explanation of it to anyone who cares enough to ask. It's up to you how you cope with that really, as it has no bearing on the name of the grade.

If you're happy and proud of the Junior term then I'd imagine that you'll be readily forthcoming with an explanation of it to anyone who cares enough to ask. It's up to you how you cope with that really, as it has no bearing on the name of the grade.

Exactly and any grade of football that needs to be explained as it gives off confusing signals is severely flawed.

Archived