William Hill Scottish Cup draw

A.M

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cumbernauld Colts v Auchinleck Talbot / BSC Glasgow

Clachnacuddin v Linlithgow Rose

Pccabe will be absolutely raging - looks like it's another homeless, middle-class, made-up, rubbish club from the Lowland League if Talbot can get through ;)...

At least IsabelGoudie won't have to complain about the capacity if so: even if the 5,000 travel there's plenty seats for everyone at Broadwood.

Are the Colts not the main tenant at Broadwood now?

I thought it was effectively "their" ground and Clyde were the "tenant" as such?

Either way, I'm positive that Talbot will be able to fill the ground whilst stil lleaving tens of thousands outside the ground.

I thought it was effectively "their" ground and Clyde were the "tenant" as such?

Either way, I'm positive that Talbot will be able to fill the ground whilst stil lleaving tens of thousands outside the ground.

Pretty sure that's right. NL Leisure own it, Colts are the main tenants (most of their teams from youth right up to senior train and play there), Clyde only use it on matchdays. Everything around the place is "Colts" branded except the seats! :-) .

Queen of the south are also based there Monday to Friday.

• 7 months later...

I'll

Take that bet right now. Name your price and your chosen stake and charity and if (God willing ) I'm alive in 15 years I'll donate the cash. If someone from LÅ manages it you do the same.

Anyone know pc cabes whereabouts? Guessing he'll be in a good mood just how so he should probably look to get himself to the charities and donate the money. Cancer research and £100 will do.

Ambition?

Do you honestly think you'll ever be anything other than Lowland League.

I am more than willing to bet in the next 15 years not one team from your pathetic excuse for a league will play in League 2.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Archived