Football Manager 2016

RJM77

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because the only version significantly better than the current version is 01/02. They've been much of a muchness for the ten years or so.

I really enjoy the scouting and developing of players and that is much better now than it was in 01/02. It's also only relative recently there has been a 'dynamic' league reputation which is important if you're playing in a smaller nation's league as I often do

I've started to get the itch for this too. Bought the beta pre order off cdkeys for £27 which is reasonable, not sure how they can offer that much of a discount on a game which isn't released yet? I've entered the code into Steam and all is well, just find it odd.

I've started to get the itch for this too. Bought the beta pre order off cdkeys for £27 which is reasonable, not sure how they can offer that much of a discount on a game which isn't released yet? I've entered the code into Steam and all is well, just find it odd.

Presumably, their overheads are very, very low. No physical stores, not even any physical stock. Id imagine their order process is fairly automated too, so there wont even be a person required to process the order and send out the key.

They've been offering the non-beta for £24 for a while.

Think last year the beta was released two week early. So it should be the same this year

It's always two weeks early, but always described as "approximately" 2 weeks early. Basically it could drop any time between the end of this month and the release. Pretty sure they've never hit anything bad enough to delay it around the 2 week mark, in fact I'm pretty sure it's dropped a few days early a couple of years.

13th November. Certain pre-orders give you access to the beta early though. No date for that, I dont think, but should be a couple of weeks before release

30th October is the date I have seen mentioned for the beta.

30th October is the date I have seen mentioned for the beta.

Only because it's exactly two weeks prior to the release. It could be before or after that. Given their past history I'd be surprised if it wasn't in and around that date (Clive). I'd go for the Thursday.

@milesSI: @Rubbertoe81 @eaamalyon it'll be released when it's ready. I don't understand why people don't seem to get that....

Miles coming across as a dick today on Twitter

As well he should - I encourage all figures in that kind of industry to act like him. He gets some amount of abuse, and he's a rare case of giving it back. Good on him.

I can definitely see why he does when asked that question though. So many people ask, particularly on the main forums. Most sensible people would see all the locked threads asking, and just take the answer rather than asking again.

@milesSI: @Rubbertoe81 @eaamalyon it'll be released when it's ready. I don't understand why people don't seem to get that....

Miles coming across as a dick today on Twitter

He gets asked about eight times a day, generally with one or two people being involved in most those days, it would piss anyone off

Archived