Football Manager 2016

RJM77

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top of league 1 with Clyde in September 2016. Callum Robertson from Raith on loan is a beast in the second season. His goals ratio so far this year plus Lewis Vaughans the first year means I have a lot to thank Raith for!

Coming across something strange at the moment.

I got this for Christmas and I installed it on Monday night and got a game set up etc, however I've just gone to play it now and my laptop is wanting me to install it again (estimated download time of 5 hours, took less than half an hour on Monday night). Steam even shows that I last played the game 2 days ago but I can't play it without installing again and to be frank, I've not got 5 hours to spare.

Any advice? Just seems a bit bizarre.

Coming across something strange at the moment.

I got this for Christmas and I installed it on Monday night and got a game set up etc, however I've just gone to play it now and my laptop is wanting me to install it again (estimated download time of 5 hours, took less than half an hour on Monday night). Steam even shows that I last played the game 2 days ago but I can't play it without installing again and to be frank, I've not got 5 hours to spare.

Any advice? Just seems a bit bizarre.

Yer fucked bud.

Installed it again and my save was still there. Very strange, seems to be OK though.

FYI you don't need to spend the full installation time in front of your computer. You can press "Install" and then go do other stuff.

Glad I could help.

Any tips re fitness levels. Either I'm playing the harshest tactics available and making them run about daft or I'm doing something wrong in training (I don't do a lot for training in fairness).

I tend to rotate my squad rather than changing my high tempo tactics.

Anyone under 94 fitness just doesn't get a game.

92 is generally my limit depending on who I'm playing. My squad is a bit thin on quality though so I'm trying to keep the same eleven together but I'm just playing it by ear ATM.

I tend to rotate my squad rather than changing my high tempo tactics.

Anyone under 94 fitness just doesn't get a game.

Cue all the "why the f**k you not playing me boss?" from all the players struggling to get full fitness after coming back from injury (despite doing well in the reserves/development sides)

First match played on this years game. A resounding 4-1 loss away to VPS in the Europa League. Made even more annoying since Tam Scobbie scored my goal. Maybe this is the year that screws me over as a manager!

I normally only pick players with over 94 fitness, unless that player is either in the form of their life or badly needed for a certain match, then over 89 is used. But that is in a rare occasion.

FYI you don't need to spend the full installation time in front of your computer. You can press "Install" and then go do other stuff.

Glad I could help.

Yes, I realise that. You will also notice there weren't 5 hours between posts, it took about 20 minutes.

First match played on this years game. A resounding 4-1 loss away to VPS in the Europa League. Made even more annoying since Tam Scobbie scored my goal. Maybe this is the year that screws me over as a manager!

Ok I may have misjudged the situation. Guess it was lack of match practice, cause this has happened now! :lol:

post-18310-14517667319297_thumb.jpg

One thing about this though is my squad is fucked, I didn't want qualification. Ohh well, I'll probably play the youngsters and take the pumping a given the group I've got.

Final thing is Shaughnessy has 8 assists in 9 games, boys like the white, tall Cafu!

What formation are you playing ??? Incredible stats

Simple 4-4-2 which I've always played with saints. Drop deep, ball out from the back and look for he overlapping fullbacks. Easy peasy.

Since then though I've had a 5-1 pasting from Celtic, a 0-0 with Hamilton and an expected 3-0 from Valencia.

Archived