Doddsy v Dick

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't think Brechin were as bad as stenny or Albion if that makes yous feel any better. We didn't have our strongest 11 out or it could really have been a pummelling.

As was said, we were the better team until you scored then it was mediocre. No points out of 18 kind of tells it's own story.

We re shite and I m not gonna dispute it but how many sitters did we miss ?? Only Jacko n Tiger showed any sign of a fight ! New lad played away and Defo was not the worst ! I actually thought we started well but Forfars 2 goals came at good times in the game and then it was same old from there on in ! As it was a derby there was always gonna be a reaction at the end !! But our already mediocre support is dwindling fast and this could be a costly season in more ways than one ! Peterhead next week we can almost certainly write off for any points !

Where's Lee Bailley gone ? I m sure that was not him on bench today !

If Brechin had scored the sitter they missed in the first couple of minutes they would have won. Forfar in the first half could not handle the surface at all, and were fortunate to score with their first attack of the match. The second half was a different story, but a very jittery Brechin side did themselves no favours. The lack of confidence is very obvious, and things need to be sorted out at the Glebe. Quickly.

Where to start?! I have been in the camp of giving dods every opportunity. The worst start ever is as good a stating place - not good enough.

we are pretty toothless in many areas of the park but midfield is not working - we were easily dominated with Forfar passing round us at will. I thought Fusco and Molloy last year were coming to their end date and I still think that. I would never knock effort but they are off the pace and second to most things.

Thomson and Jackson do put in a shift but neither are prolific - Jackson is very isolated and Thommo is out wide. We have registered about 6 shots in goal in the all home games this season and it is this that will cost us. even presented with sitters it is not happening.

Defensively we are likely to concede every time a team even looks at our goal, cause as a team we are not defending.

Agree with other comments re Dods ons ide lines, not needing to see him doing cartwheels but some animation / reaction to what is happening would be welcome. Led to believe Bailey is on holiday (?) and it was Paul Smith on the side lines.

I did Boo. I pay for a season ticket and generally keep my frustrations to myself but I have had enough. If I hear the 'we have had no luck' rolled out again I might be screaming at the moon.

I think he needs to go but we do not generally get rid of managers too readily. However with his remit to keep us in this league looking unlikely perhaps the board will revisit this.

If we don't go up this year it's looking like we won't have a derby next season unless Arbroath or Montrose do the unlikely :(

Are you expecting United or Saint Johnstone in the Championship then, Bogs?

Archived