Doddsy v Dick

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My patience has run out. Absolutely pathetic today and Forfar barely had to put in a shift to win the game. Did we even have a shot on target? The weeks and games are going by and we haven't improved one bit. I don't expect managers to be doing cartwheels on the touchline but Dods stood with his hands behind his back completely inanimated the entire 90 minutes.

Can 't let this criticism go without comment.

The first half was a vast improvement on previous performances to the extent that Forfar were never in the game until they scored with their only attack of the half. Some of the football we played was excellent although the finishing was a let down. The second goal killed the game and it w as 50/50 from then on.

Based on the first half I see a glimmer of hope.

Don't understand why Weatherston was not substituted much earlier as he was the most ineffectual player today.

The boos from the home fans at the end were a disgrace.

Without sounding too disrespectful to my team your bet on Farfars safe min ! You guys could play the worst you be played in years and we still won t win , we ve no goal threat Jacko and Thommo work hard but da score !!

You called it right I think the plight at the Glebe may be worse than imagined.

The first half was a vast improvement on previous performances to the extent that Forfar were never in the game until they scored with their only attack of the half. Some of the football we played was excellent although the finishing was a let down. The second goal killed the game and it w as 50/50 from then on.

Don't understand why Weatherston was not substituted much earlier as he was the most ineffectual player today.

There were home fans there today?

Booing was a disgrace ? So 8 games played and 8 games lost and were just supposed to just stay quiet ? Seems like Dods dosent have a clue what he's doing seems like he's totally lost. He came from being a player to a manager with no experience maybe going straight to management was a step too far

Sorry but I can't agree. I personally didn't boo at the end of the game but see no problem with those that did. Wedid play the ball around well at times in the first half but what did we actually create? 8 games and 8 defeats where we only looked like getting anything out of one game (1-2 defeat against Ayr) isn't good enough.

Has this not been the case all season so far though ? As soon as the other team score we collapse into mediocrity !

As was said , there is no improvement and no signs from the touchline that there are solutions.

As for the boos, I think this could be down to one of our worst starts to a campaign that I can remember. The paying customers can only take so much !!

Booing was a disgrace ? So 8 games played and 8 games lost and were just supposed to just stay quiet ? Seems like Dods dosent have a clue what he's doing seems like he's totally lost. He came from being a player to a manager with no experience maybe going straight to management was a step too far

I think we have been very lucky with untried managers in the past so it was only a matter of time that one was going to fail.

Have you been on the jungle juice . How anyone can justify 8 defeats out of 8 is beyond me mabey you were getting mixed up with the performance in the park which was disgrace

Archived