Doddsy v Dick

Don t think there's any hoping about it ! We really are bad !! But am gonna stick by by him ! Saturday could see home supporters turn against him especially with our Farfar pals in amongst us goading us ! On the other hand it's maybe the game that will be the making of the team ! A derby win would do wonders for confidence !

Ps...... What's our longest losing streak been ? After equalling our longest unbeaten stretch last season ? (Seems ages ago now)

Like BD I feel for Darren. A terrible start for him inheriting half a team, following a good manager and having limited time to build his own team. I believe he'll come good in time, obviously I hope that doesn't begin on Saturday.....

There may be some goading between the rival Angus fans but I'd anticipate more between Yano and Smithy ;-)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Scott Gallacher. While losing Rab is a blow, his inability to take kick out's (either from hand or the deck) has been a problem for few weeks better to get it sorted now because clearly playing every week wasn't going to be long enough rest for him. Hopefully Nicoll and Swankie back in contention too.

Yeah, Scott Gallacher. While losing Rab is a blow, his inability to take kick out's (either from hand or the deck) has been a problem for few weeks better to get it sorted now because clearly playing every week wasn't going to be long enough rest for him. Hopefully Nicoll and Swankie back in contention too.

He made a great diving save for Celtic legends on Sunday at EEP. Might have finally seen him off.

Like BD I feel for Darren. A terrible start for him inheriting half a team, following a good manager and having limited time to build his own team. I believe he'll come good in time, obviously I hope that doesn't begin on Saturday.....

There may be some goading between the rival Angus fans but I'd anticipate more between Yano and Smithy ;-)

He ll get time I'm sure , although it's not easy to watch fans have been patient so far although numbers are noticibly down ! As long s Dick avoids running up n down touch line tryin to rub our directors up the wrong way every time Forfar score !!! Surely won t take that much delight in beating a struggling team ??

He ll get time I'm sure , although it's not easy to watch fans have been patient so far although numbers are noticibly down ! As long s Dick avoids running up n down touch line tryin to rub our directors up the wrong way every time Forfar score !!! Surely won t take that much delight in beating a struggling team ??

I will always take delight in beating Brechin struggling or not .

All this talk of yous struggling is setting it up for a home win :(

Is James dale a regular starter for Brechin? Hodge and young should easily out muscle and outplay him

Been coming off the bench mostly. Dods seems to favour Euan Smith over Dale and I'm not particularly sure why.

Banana skin fixture Wouldn't touch it with a bargepole on a coupon.

Without sounding too disrespectful to my team your bet on Farfars safe min ! You guys could play the worst you be played in years and we still won t win , we ve no goal threat Jacko and Thommo work hard but da score !!

Archived