Albion Rovers v Airdrie

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would probably put my money on a 1-1 or a 2-1 Airdrie win, both teams have only kept one clean sheet this year and Airdrie have failed to score in only one of their games so far.

I would probably try and keep the team the same as last week and try get a settled first team playing together

Concessions?

Match Tickets 2015/16

Adult £14
Concession £7
Children 12 - 16 years £5
Parent and Child Gate £18 (1 child under 12) Each additional under 12 year old is another £4.
(Parent and Child gate in operation from Airdrie Game on September 12 and for the duration of the 2015/16 season.
Concession entry covers Senior Citizens, (65+), Unemployed (on production of the appropriate benefit card), students with student ID and Disabled (Carer Free).

Are away fans in the enclosure as well as behind the goals? Same turnstiles as before, and you can walk around?

yes - car park is closed behind the goal on Saturday so only entrance is Main st one. you can view pics of the terracing behind the goal on twitter - just search for Albion Rovers and they will pop up.

yes - car park is closed behind the goal on Saturday so only entrance is Main st one. you can view pics of the terracing behind the goal on twitter - just search for Albion Rovers and they will pop up.

Looks pretty good. Is the terrace that runs along the side of the pitch open now too?

Airdrie have made a good start although might not be firing on all cylinders performance wise. They should be up there in the play offs at the end of the season.

Rovers have done well especially at home but there a concern over squad depth- a couple of injuries and we're struggling.

Airdrie to win 2-1, I'd happily accept a draw

No. The steps are not broad enough to comply with health and safety regulations. The terracing needs to be demolished and rebuilt before the enclosure can be used again.

Is that the plan?

I always hate going to Cliftonhill but it does have the potential to be a decent ground. Obviously funding it is the main issue, but it would be nice to see it tarted up a bit.

Back to the game, I hope we start how we finished last week and I'm going bold for a 3-1 win to Airdrie.Was thinking 2-0 but Rovers will get stuck in and get chances but still think there'll be 2 goals in it to us.

Need to get shape of team right !! Wouldn't tinker with it too much from last week ! Mcaleer since coming into the team has given us something different cox work rate is amazing and with his goal last week hopefully he can kick on ! Prunty still looks a wee bit of the pace but Mr airdrie will come good ! Hopefully the back four will be unchanged !!! And if GB can get the same impact from the subs when used ! Should stand us in good stead !! Sadly won't make the game today prior engagement !! But lets do this

Archived