St Johnstone v Hamilton Academical 12/9/15

That boy Thomson looked great in Saints TV highlights of the recent match with Accies u20s. A brave manager would give him a go. The other player who really stood out in those highlights was Accies' 17 year old Danny Armstrong. Who Accies have just released.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That boy Thomson looked great in Saints TV highlights of the recent match with Accies u20s. A brave manager would give him a go. The other player who really stood out in those highlights was Accies' 17 year old Danny Armstrong. Who Accies have just released.

I agree. If he has a lot to learn then obvioulsy not ready for 90mins but where is the harm in 20/15mins if we are ever leading a game say 2-0 and looking comfortable or the same if we are chasing the game?

Certainly the latter looks like he can inject a bit of a spark into a game.

Honestly we are meant to be focusing more on youth but other than hoovering up young lads I do not see much of it. Could take a while for it to come to fruition but it seems any younger player in the last few years we have picked up, like Easton has got nowhere near the first team.

If I was a young player I wouldnt come to Saints, every other team seems to have a talented 19/20 year old and plays them. Im sure we do too, but we dont see them.

We have Chris Kane who scored goals for fun in the Championship. But we only gave him 20 minute run outs last season before signing two strikers to play ahead of him this Summer. So hes back to praying he gets time off the bench.

Tommy is full of shite when he talks about youth. Not a chance either Thomson or Kane will start. Lucky if kane gets 10 minutes meanwhile the slowest strike force of all time will plod away. Sutton will get nowhere near any of spoonys over hit or to short corners and we will lose 2-0. Tommys interview will be the same as every other defeat and he'll say I thought we creatit chances. Everyone on WAP will say but but he won the Scottish cup

Fisher to start today I would imagine. TW been after him for a while so I would expect him to come straight in. Sneaky feeling Joe shaughnessy will move in to partner Dave Mackay at centre half with Easton at left back. Would imagine spoony will play left midfield with MOH right. Usual pair in central midfield with Millar and muzza. Big game for saints today and 3 points required today .

Fisher to start today I would imagine. TW been after him for a while so I would expect him to come straight in. Sneaky feeling Joe shaughnessy will move in to partner Dave Mackay at centre half with Easton at left back. Would imagine spoony will play left midfield with MOH right. Usual pair in central midfield with Millar and muzza. Big game for saints today and 3 points required today .

I'd be happy with that team. 3 points in the bag.

Archived