Kings of Fife v 2nd team in Ayrshire

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TBF over the last few seasons we have rode our luck several times against ayr. Yesterday lots of decisions or chances didn't go our way. On another day Moffat and cardle score and he ref gives us a pen and blows for a foul at the second.

Ayr are the best team I've seen at eep this season so fair play to mccall.

Tasty encounter at Somerset that's for sure.

Rooney looks handy going forward. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Jury is still out for me, haven't been impressed by what i have seen so far tbh

Wishing it on a player is twice as bad.......

Its a bit bizarre wishing it on Jamie Adams as well, history shows that he will probably injure himself at some point anyway.

Watched the highlights, Didn't realise how bad adams booking was, that was a straight red in its own right , charges into falkingham at pace off the ball, absolutely needless. And the decision to allow the 2nd is still absolutely baffling. moore's challenge is probably a yellow, reckless rather than excessive force. Devlin's is a red though.

Quite impressed with Ayr. Bored with the usual fuckwits moaning about refs. Didn't think we played that badly but Ayr took their chances so hats aff to them. On another day we could've scored 3 or 4 but didn't. That's fitba

Thought the Ayr No 8 was incredibly lucky to last the 90.

Should be an interesting 3 way fight for the league.

The Cowden fans delighting in a leg break.....nice.

Roll on next week. COYP.

http://dafc.info/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1502522&t=1502358#reply_1502522

So bored you posted pictures to highlight bad refereeing?

Having watched highlights Delvin's tackle should have been straight red card, studs up at pace. From my angle I didn't see much wrong with Adams tackle on Fordyce. 2 poorly defended goals from us BRE needs to stay on his feet there as Forrest still has lot to do to score, second goal Murdoch should be punching that rather than try and catch it. At other end we should have scored 3-4 goals but weren't clinical in front of goal.

In terms of Johnston's post match comments he said he didn't think there were a lot of bad tackles in the game. In terms of tackle on Fordyce he thought it was clumsy but at pace and uncontrolled and in this day and age that type of tackle is likely to result in red card and he asked Ref to have a look at video for clarification of what Ref saw.

Archived