Kings of Fife v 2nd team in Ayrshire

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. I had trawled back near 200 posts and no seen them.

After watching I thought Dunfermline should have scored early on, BRE was daft to dive in, the tackle was a belter and never a foul, the one on Falky was worse and it's clear that Forrest Jr is the best footballer in the family.

Ayr have the exact same number of points as they did at this stage last season and then spent the rest of it attempting to avoid the relegation play offs.

So yeh there's a long way to go, we just need to bounce back against Stenhousemuir and could end up top again.

Ayr have the exact same number of points as they did at this stage last season and then spent the rest of it attempting to avoid the relegation play offs.

So yeh there's a long way to go, we just need to bounce back against Stenhousemuir and could end up top again.

Precisely, don't think you'll find anyone arguing with that tbf. Can understand the frustration of having 2 players out long term with bad injuries (not sure what the Williamson injury was like) but the way some Pars fans are conducting themselves online and on Social Media is embarrassing, especially wishing a career ending injury on a player who is just back from 3 years out. You can see from the footage there was no malice in the challenge and it was just one of they freak landings/breaks.

CBP_6291_4200.jpg

Reckless over the ball and excessive force. Play on lads is only bones!

I'm surprised the picture hasn't drawn more humility and apologies out of The Pars fans, apparently it's no longer a man's game in Dunfermline.

I love nothing better than a tackle like that at the football, they're usually momentum changers.

That's 2 of the supposed certain red cards for us that I don't even think should be free kicks, anymore for anymore.

I'm surprised the picture hasn't drawn more humility and apologies out of The Pars fans, apparently it's no longer a man's game in Dunfermline.

I love nothing better than a tackle like that at the football, they're usually momentum changers.

What IMO has been failed to mention is that its all their players own fault, if he wasn't so shit and had a 10 yard first touch he would be playing next week :)

Invites the tackle by doing this as you can see.

YPkFww.gif

Tactically, Ayr got it spot on. Had about 3 men around our player as soon as he got the ball and kept pushing the wingers back. AJ needs to get the discipline card out. We can't afford stupid defeats like this. TBF, Morton got bonked 11 times last season and still won the league.

Fordyce's injury is still sickening. Two very key players now out with serious injuries. Fucking sore one.

Rooney looks handy going forward. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Archived