Kings of Fife v 2nd team in Ayrshire

Also, all this chat of sending video evidence to the SFA and on the Dunfermline facebook page, one fan said and I quote "This is the reason Scotland get beat by teams like Georgia" :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

It's why we go to Georgia and lose. Ayr and other teams like them drag Scottish football down. Two footed tackles, elbows in the puss and time wasting won't get you qualified for a major tournament. Basically well done Ayr on a meaningless victory. We want to play entertaining football. #COYP

Calum E. McClure, if you post on here :lol::lol: :lol:

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I chose a good day to go out on the town instead of traipsing over to darkest Fife. Sounds like we've still got our soft touch when things get a bit rougher. Hope the rain stays off for Ayr's open top bus parade of the trophy.

Yip cracking day for it,120k expected down the low green for the Ayr show.

One guy on dot net wants the Pars to invoke 'FIFA regulations' to punish teams like Ayr! Glorious!

I saw something along the lines of "how can you break a bone if it's not a bad tackle?".

Unless I've not been paying attention during my 37 years on the planet, human evolution is littered with examples of people breaking bones in a non "red card shocker" scenario. An slip on an icy path, for example. Or falling from a horse.

I can understand the clutching at straws, I'd be seething too if I was going to lose some money at the end of the season.

As I said earlier, just like how winning at Forfar last week, where you had all of there fans claiming we'd be miles ahead come March, didn't actually mean much in the grand scheme of things. Neither does losing to Ayr, where you now have Ayr and Cowdenbeath fans proclaiming our season is over, mean much.

Being one point behind the leaders at this stage isn't a concern in the slightest. Being on four points doesn't look great though.

No they haven't

They have just been gleefully reminding certain posters of their pre-match predictions and responding to the post match meltdowns

Guest honestrae95

Tackle on Fordyce gets nowhere near the ball, well, not before breaking his fucking leg anyway. Obvious push on the keeper for the second goal, tackle on Falky was a straight red. Referee bottled all those decisions, which would have seen McCall's hammer throwing c***s down to 9 men, and rightly so.

Need to take our chances better, I also like how the Ayr highlights neglected the whole "elbow in the face in the box" :lol:

Hope next time we play you that Adams gets a Keane-esque challenge to the knee and never plays a game again.

post-34041-14421351052663_thumb.jpg

First and foremost a great result for Ayr United.

AJ has managed to deflect the attention away from poor finishing and being outplayed by a more hungry team. I think we wanted it a bit more. The Pars were a little soft last year and it appears that it is no different this year.

The highlights clearly show Falkingham losing Forrest at the build up to the first goal then giving up, followed by a half arsed jog.

The second goal the keeper has to do better but a great finish from Preston.

As for the challenges. Devlin's was pretty bad, but a yellow is a fair punishment.

Pars fans, dry your eyes, look at your own teams failings and quit whinging about the ref. The one at Lugar v Whittlets was worse I hear

Dafc.net has always been full of dreadful morons. Laughable fools.

Anyway, as the season is now over, perhaps we no longer need to pay the players and so can make a huge saving, thus staving off the absolutely definitely happening administration 2?

Dafc.net has always been full of dreadful morons. Laughable fools.

Anyway, as the season is now over, perhaps we no longer need to pay the players and so can make a huge saving, thus staving off the absolutely definitely happening administration 2?

Still go the play offs m9.

Honest summary? Ayr played well, we played better (more possession, swifter passing, more shots on (and off) target) but goals win games and Ayr took both theirs very well indeed.

Don't be surprised if we pump them 4 or 5 nil next outing - That's a distinct possibility if we take even half the chances we create.

Ayr should finish 2nd this season though, best team we've played thus far.

Honest summary? Ayr played well, we played better (more possession, swifter passing, more shots on (and off) target) but goals win games and Ayr took both theirs very well indeed.

Don't be surprised if we pump them 4 or 5 nil next outing - That's a distinct possibility if we take even half the chances we create.

The delusion is still alive.

Ayr should finish 2nd this season though, best team we've played thus far.

Possession stats show 50/50, yes you had more shots on goal but crucially didn't score. As the home team you should have more possession and shots, as for taking 5 of us at Somerset, dream on matey......

Tackle on Fordyce gets nowhere near the ball, well, not before breaking his fucking leg anyway. Obvious push on the keeper for the second goal, tackle on Falky was a straight red. Referee bottled all those decisions, which would have seen McCall's hammer throwing c***s down to 9 men, and rightly so.

Need to take our chances better, I also like how the Ayr highlights neglected the whole "elbow in the face in the box" :lol:

Hope next time we play you that Adams gets a Keane-esque challenge to the knee and never plays a game again.

Your taking this well. Are you still crying this glorious morning?

Archived