Kings of Fife v 2nd team in Ayrshire

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks lads, enjoyed that read, and the watch of the highlights. McCall is also correct, we didn't pass the ball as well in the 2nd half, yet still saw off these diddies from Fife without much bother. Should have the league wrapped up by March I'd say, once we clicked into 2nd gear.

Okay looks like I got it wrong about the tackle for the injury. The tackle on falkingham is bad though. Would like to see the Fordyce challenge from the other side? How did he get injured so badly?

Have to say after seeing our captain get stretchered off after the falkingham tackle I thought the worst. We had a young player get badly injured a few weeks back and I lost the plot a bit. Ayr deserved to win and did use all means necessary. We need to get used to this otherwise we will never get out this league.

Apologies for the earlier rants.

Fair enough, we had a clear view of the tackle from the away end. A couple of things up the other end I wasn't sure about, for example when Curier did something to Murphy and Trouten being thrown to the ground with a couple of Dunfermline players around....

Archived