Kings of Fife v 2nd team in Ayrshire

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally every member of our first team would walk into any side in this league and become a key player.

"SPL failure" He was doing okay and left because his players were being sold without his permission, just look at Killie now to see what's happened to them afterwards. The whole pissing all over this league last time he was here thing, name one better manager in this league than AJ.

Didn't realise we had gotten under everybody's skin so badly, sorry guys :unsure2:

You signed David Hutton. No chance he'd get a game at Ayr. Geggan no. So not everyone of your first team would. AJ isn't as good a manager as people think, failed with more money at Killie, crys when it doesn't go his way, will fail in this league too.

You signed David Hutton. No chance he'd get a game at Ayr. Geggan no. So not everyone of your first team would. AJ isn't as good a manager as people think, failed with more money at Killie, crys when it doesn't go his way, will fail in this league too.

David Hutton hasn't played one competitive match for us. At least get your facts right.

Ayr fans are really cute. First time they've played above average for ages and think they're somehow a match for us. Devlin better than Williamson :lol: Aye, nae bor.

They have Fleming in goals and Paddy Boyle is in their defence. We should be taking at least 4 off them.

Ayr fans are really cute. First time they've played above average for ages and think they're somehow a match for us. Devlin better than Williamson :lol: Aye, nae bor.

They have Fleming in goals and Paddy Boyle is in their defence. We should be taking at least 4 off them.

Just out of interest when were Dunfermline last better than average in previous seasons? Think it's been a while too.

Im still awaiting this to all go downhill but its hard not to be cocky about our team right now, we're swatting teams aside and I don't see why we need to be in anyway concerned over a side who's best boast is a player who would only just scrape into our top 5 scorers.

We'll will f**k up games, but we have far more reason to be confident than ayr do and if we play to our ability or even abit below Saturday night will see us 3 points closer to the title.

We signed your first-choice keeper as our back up keeper you diddy fud :lol: Murdoch pisses all over Fleming.

Geggan would be, by some considerable distance, your best player if for some reason he decided to take a huge step backwards in his career.

Ha sure did foaming at the mouth at the thought of it

You've only made 9 posts and you've already flagged up as an absolute rocket.

I'm going to like this weekly routine of

Rile up the diddies and get them desperate for us to lose, win comfortably (again), watch them all say every win is meaningless cause we have #money and Falky dives a bit. repeat.

Should be even better when we pump the Paisley DAFC tribute act and complete our domination of Dundee.

I'm going to come on here with a big honking stoaner after we put 5 past Ayr, masturbate furiously while quoting my own prediction, then go out and get absolutely rat arsed at my missus' family do

COYP :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

Archived