East Fife vs Arbroath

Fair play to Bobby Linn for taken the one and only chance of an utterly dreadful game of football. On that evidence none of those teams will be in the top half of the league. The wind can be used as an excuse but the lack of basic skills by both sets of players was there to see for any unfortunate person who paid money to watch that.

To be totally honest mate I wouldn't say that at all. After seeing 5 other teams and ourselves I can honestly say it seems to be a much of a muchness this season. Absolutely no stand out team. Clyde looked fucking howking last week but look where they are. I haven't seen Shire/Stirling and Annan but going by their results they'll fall into the same category. Anyone could finish anywhere. I think we have some very decent players though so hopefully we can push on from this.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I can honestly say out of the 20 outfield players I seen today I didn't seen many decent players from where I was sitting. Apart from Bobbys goal, which he has in his locker he did it enough times for East Fife, I don't think there was another shot on goal.

It wasn't even a free kick , ref gave us nothing, :thumbsdown two very poor sides tho . :thumbsdown

Wasn't a free kick, the boy cleaned him out

Will have to wait to see highlights but it looked as clear as day.

Ref was very good for both sides and he definitely gave you plenty

Get yer Black and gold specs aff

absolutely loved Stoney going mental at the end. Little and Watson immense. Wilson dodgy again though. Cecilia showed some nice touches and almost scored a cracker early on, but was outmuscled too frequently. Stewart and Whatley played well, but Linn aside from his goal was pretty meh. Ramsay showed flashes but was average too, Reid was very good I thought when he came on.

Great to get our first 3 points, onto next week.

Archived