Copenhagen

Alex_14

• 4 months later...

No idea if anyone would have a clue for this but I’m going in April and wondering how easy it’ll be to get tickets for either a Copenhagen or Brondby game, whoever is at home anyway. 

Only ever been to the airport before so it’ll be good to visit properly, will definitely spend a day in Malmö.

You will get an absolutely tremendous scran for breakfast at a place called The Union Kitchen - it's in a side street off Nyhavn harbour. Bizarrely, it ended up being listed on my Monzo as Glasgow University Union, despite being unable to find a single connection between the two. 😅 Very good, efficient service and friendly staff too. Enjoyed it so much that we went back there another day for an evening meal and got some meatballs, etc - you can choose a few different smaller dishes. It was also an excuse to see Nyhavn all lit up at night, which is a different charm to during the daytime. As others have stated, it's an easy city to walk around and see essentially all the main sights it has to offer in just a couple of days.

I'd say a wee jaunt over the bridge is a must, even if just to say you've been over the longest bridge in Europe and one of the most unique in the world, and also to be in two countries in a day. Plus if you're a fan of the TV series, even more reason.