St Mirren v Falkirk

How much did St Mirren charge last season for away fans?

Feeling we've another Hibs here who still charge Premiership prices and try to get the away fans to bankroll their return to the topflight.

The same.

It's out of order.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much did St Mirren charge last season for away fans?

Feeling we've another Hibs here who still charge Premiership prices and try to get the away fans to bankroll their return to the topflight.

We were one of the cheapest in the top flight. Shame we are charging away fans that, should be £15 max at this level , even that's pushing it.

You will hardly be bankrolling our return to the top flight anyway, have you seen our results :D.

I remember the stewards getting utter dogs abuse from our support for trying to get the Falkirk fans to sit down at that game.

Is that militant Dens/Tannadice steward attitude still employed or has it been relaxed a bit since then?

They appear to have chilled lately and allow the away support to stand if they wish. A privelelege only previously enjoyed by the green and blue vermin who were allowed to suit themselves as the shitebag stewards and match commander didn't have the bottle to enforce the ludicrous rule at the time.

There really should be a fixed minimum price for all grounds and a minimum percentage of the ground at this price, it's ridiculous that some games are more expensive than others.

Hibs are £22 and I'm pretty sure Livi was £15.

So depending on where they play each other it's £7 a difference.

What a shambles

Don't see many goals in this game but still fancy my chances against the Midden. We appear to be building from the back this season, which is fine but it goes against us when creating chances in games.

1-0 Bairns

So are we by the looks it it.

I think if Falkirk can stop McMullan creating then you's will have a decent chance of at least getting a point.

Archived