St Mirren v Falkirk

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there was ever a way to win a game in the circumstances, it was today. Totally deserved after our 2nd half performance

Goalkeeper again is a shiteb*g at cross balls and only his teammates pulled him out the shit. Teams will be taking note of our goalkeepers weakness.

Credit to Houston, he changed it and it won us the game. You could argue it was pretty obvious but we are a team when we are attacking.

MOTM for me was TT in middle of park. Outstanding

Never seen that coming at half time but wow what a great end to the game, great celebrations after the goal.

Only worry for me was how bad we were first half, we looked clueless and lost BUT credit to Houston who made the change at half time.

That was our first big league test of the season and we came through it but we have to stop giving away stupid goals particularly against some of the better teams in the league

Well done bairns...a great Saturday night feeling!

You would think after snatching a last minute victory the Falkirk fans on here would just be happy but it seems not. Maybe it's being years down in the lower league doldrums that when they quite rightly beat a team above them they lose any sense of sporting integrity and come across as total c*nts.

You would think after snatching a last minute victory the Falkirk fans on here would just be happy but it seems not. Maybe it's being years down in the lower league doldrums that when they quite rightly beat a team above them they lose any sense of sporting integrity and come across as total c*nts.

Above us?

It's probably just beating a team with less season ticket holders & putting you in your rightful place that we are enjoying

It's probably just beating a team with less season ticket holders & putting you in your rightful place that we are enjoying

really what's the stats on the season tickets?

Just checked the both Dumbarton attendances at home you had 3600 we had 3800

I thought we were excellent first half.

The opener was a clusterfuck, I still don't knkw exactly what happened.

The second was a very neat goal.

The foul on McMullen looked a stick on red card for me. Could argue he was last man. Even if he wasn't it looked a bad one.

Mallan and Kelly were sensational in the first half.

After the break I just knew we were going to be hanging on after 5 minutes, but f**k me what a shambokic performance.

We invited Falkirk to pile on pressure, which makes absolutely no sense because we can't defend worth a f**k.

Falkirk's first was a very dece goal TBH.

You could have seen that penalty coming a mile off. Ridiculous challenge. We have given away too many penalties like that and it's about tine Murray went through them like a ton of bricks for it.

The officials at this level are simply abysmal. They have literally no clue what they are doing for the lost part, most are about 3 stone over weight and as slow as a week in the jail.

Thompson is done. He has nothing left to offer even at this level.

At half time I thought we were out of sight but coming out second half and sitting in and defending what we had was completely inept.

We deserved exactly what we got.

[

At half time I thought we were out of sight but coming out second half and sitting in and defending what we had was completely inept.

We deserved exactly what we got

Welcome to 2015 where last man counts for f**k all just like it did last season as well..I could wipe some c**t out & be last man but unless IT IS A CLEAR GOAL SCORING OPPORTUNITY It means hee haw..was it? Was it f**k ...you got a shafting second half & it should have been 5 or 6 ...time you accepted your shite

[

Welcome to 2015 where last man counts for f**k all just like it did last season as well..I could wipe some c**t out & be last man but unless IT IS A CLEAR GOAL SCORING OPPORTUNITY It means hee haw..was it? Was it f**k ...you got a shafting second half & it should have been 5 or 6 ...time you accepted your shite

*You're

I think St Mirren accepted we are shite a ling time ago.

As it I said, wether he was last man or not, it looked like a red card to me.

[

lol 5 or 6

Thompson ain't done was outstanding last week at queens.

He was breaking into the box 1 on 1 with the keeper the free kick was right on the edge of the box how is that not a clear goal scoring opportunity please answer?

Archived